Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrHash

My very first grow outdoor auto ( diary )

77 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, MrHash said:

sort of water it when is dry a bit don't wanna over water it, yeah thats what i was thinking. i do not know the ph level of my water.

I've no idea of my ph either but I know I live in a soft water area. I always stand the water for at least a day so it's never straight from the tap, not sure it helps, but heard it can do. I probably water ever 4 days or so depending on how they feel. I mist every day.. other than that they have no extra humidity, ie I don't put a bottle cover around them ever. I tried that once on my other plant and it didn't seem to like it much. Again, I am no expert, just beginning. Hope she perks up soon :)

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, timperleytracey said:

I've no idea of my ph either but I know I live in a soft water area. I always stand the water for at least a day so it's never straight from the tap, not sure it helps, but heard it can do. I probably water ever 4 days or so depending on how they feel. I mist every day.. other than that they have no extra humidity, ie I don't put a bottle cover around them ever. I tried that once on my other plant and it didn't seem to like it much. Again, I am no expert, just beginning. Hope she perks up soon :)

thanks for the tips bro much appreciate it and good luck with your grow. 

1 person likes this

update on the diary picture was taken today. Automatic White skunk.

2 weeks since it's it popped out the soil today this is her doing ok i guess still growing, Has a funny shape then nornal plants but hopefully perks up when is bit older proper nice weather now so getting the most light and nice heat from natural light.

Any tips or anything?? I try watch my watering but it is my first plany grow so im sure im not a expert.  My other question was i bought some organic easy boost from royal queen seeds wanted to ask if you can use that half way through the grow ? as it says use when you mix the soil but im using biobizz allmix that had a lot in it didn't wanna make it too hot. 

Thanks for all the tips and help guys.

large.5ec5146a7c86a_plant1.jpg

1 person likes this

Hey dude, allmix is probably a little bit to hot to begin with for seedlings, specially autos... that may be why your leaves are a little bit warped! I would feed it nothing but water for a while and let it grow out itself... I daren't say that with allmix you probably won't really need to feed it until it starts to stretch and flower! 

Good luck for the grow dude

TT :bong:

2 people like this

2 hours ago, TommyTrichome said:

Hey dude, allmix is probably a little bit to hot to begin with for seedlings, specially autos... that may be why your leaves are a little bit warped! I would feed it nothing but water for a while and let it grow out itself... I daren't say that with allmix you probably won't really need to feed it until it starts to stretch and flower! 

Good luck for the grow dude

TT :bong:

much appreciated buddy will do yeah i was thinking that but it looks like is growing i got another 2 germinating will be planting today they called '' quick one '' is automatics also but i only have loads of this biobizz allmix so just gotta try it.

On 20/05/2020 at 0:32 PM, MrHash said:

update on the diary picture was taken today. Automatic White skunk.

2 weeks since it's it popped out the soil today this is her doing ok i guess still growing, Has a funny shape then nornal plants but hopefully perks up when is bit older proper nice weather now so getting the most light and nice heat from natural light.

Any tips or anything?? I try watch my watering but it is my first plany grow so im sure im not a expert.  My other question was i bought some organic easy boost from royal queen seeds wanted to ask if you can use that half way through the grow ? as it says use when you mix the soil but im using biobizz allmix that had a lot in it didn't wanna make it too hot. 

Thanks for all the tips and help guys.

large.5ec5146a7c86a_plant1.jpg

Looking much better buddy.. my 2 autos have been grown identically, same method, same water, same nutes,  light, etc yet one is almost twice the size of the other. Just like people I guess. Differing genes. Anyway, I know which one I would clone. :smokin:

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, timperleytracey said:

Looking much better buddy.. my 2 autos have been grown identically, same method, same water, same nutes,  light, etc yet one is almost twice the size of the other. Just like people I guess. Differing genes. Anyway, I know which one I would clone. :smokin:

Il post a picture in few minutes it doing even better now since passed 2 days got a lot more leafs and growth keep look out.

Update on the plant first week had some funny leafs but i was just giving it water only and after second week it shot up is looking better now.

Is autoflower whiteskunk it was 2 weeks old on wed since it popped out the soil, Also got some automatic '' quick once '' 2 plants on the go what just popped out mite add it in to this diary let me know what you think guys and as always much appreciate someone else's opinion.

Stay safe and happy growing.

Photos are today.

large.1.jpg 

large.2.jpg

1 person likes this

Those new leaves are looking fine mate. Here's my 2, no idea why one is so much bigger! They are 3 weeks since popping today.large.20200523_115331.jpg

3 people like this

They've come on well mate, 4 out of 5 of mine withered up, went yellow/brown and died! 

Still not sure what happened with them really but even the one that survived is a bit of a melt.

Started plants off before these, at the same time as these and after these.. all with the same method and supplies and these are the only ones that snuffed it! 

Weird! 

Glad yours have taken off though.

:bong:

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, TommyTrichome said:

They've come on well mate, 4 out of 5 of mine withered up, went yellow/brown and died! 

Still not sure what happened with them really but even the one that survived is a bit of a melt.

Started plants off before these, at the same time as these and after these.. all with the same method and supplies and these are the only ones that snuffed it! 

Weird! 

Glad yours have taken off though.

:bong:

yeah i am happy shes perked up should be doing good now, Should i trim the bad leafs on the bottom when is bigger or it wonn't effect it now?

50 minutes ago, timperleytracey said:

Those new leaves are looking fine mate. Here's my 2, no idea why one is so much bigger! They are 3 weeks since popping today.large.20200523_115331.jpg

their looking proper nice, you growing it on the window sill also? That's strange yeah that one is bigger then the other but looking very healthy mate. Good luck with the grow keep me updated.

1 person likes this

Nah leave them alone mate... if they shrivel and die then clip them off! 

2 people like this

One of mine is bigger than the other both termed and poped the soil on the same day some just grow bigger than others.

Got this little one germinated out the soil today, Is auto '' Quick One '' Just to try out something different also got 2 of these popped about same size thats why only one photo. Then my original plant is white skunk which is growing nicely now was tad worried first.

All 3 plant's currently sitting on the windowsill with nice light on them room is around 22-25c, Still same biobiz allmix soil for all plants

Looking cute i say.

.large.1.jpg

Stay safe everyone.

1 person likes this