Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrHash

My very first grow outdoor auto ( diary )

79 posts in this topic
10 minutes ago, MrHash said:

Im struggling to upload photo ?? I tried the url link won't upload i dunno how else you do it to update my dairy someone help please.

Must be the wrong size 

Download a resize app

Then go to 

Browse 

Gallery 

Member gallery 

Scroll to bottom and upload your own 

Then when adding photos just use existing attachment 

1 person likes this

Looking good guys, I think I've got everything ready to start my 1st outdoor grow now, 3 autoduck seeds, little peat/jiffy pots and a (150w I think) L.E.D grow lamp to start them off with. Then into builders buckets filled with growbag/garden soil mix for putting them outside/greenhouse. Got some fish blood and bone mix but not too sure how much to use if any?

56.11 latitude so hopefully this weekend is the last of the cold snaps and I can get started...any advice welcome

2 people like this

23 hours ago, Stuboy said:

Looking good guys, I think I've got everything ready to start my 1st outdoor grow now, 3 autoduck seeds, little peat/jiffy pots and a (150w I think) L.E.D grow lamp to start them off with. Then into builders buckets filled with growbag/garden soil mix for putting them outside/greenhouse. Got some fish blood and bone mix but not too sure how much to use if any?

56.11 latitude so hopefully this weekend is the last of the cold snaps and I can get started...any advice welcome

sounds decent mate in the greenhouse now you should be alright nice and warm in there.

1 person likes this

On 07/05/2020 at 10:58 AM, Stuboy said:

I believe there are wide spread frosts forecast for next week so a slight delay may be in order.

1 person likes this

does he look good for nearly a week on wed. Any advice be welcome. One pic is when it started popping out soil on wed and the other is recent today any advice welcome.

Edited by Owderb
Pic removed. Please upload to here. Thanks

Ment to have frost this morning but none my two autos are outside and there fine might be a different storey elsewhere 

1 person likes this

37 minutes ago, Ccs141 said:

Ment to have frost this morning but none my two autos are outside and there fine might be a different storey elsewhere 

Was frosty this morning thats why i went down to check on things.

2 people like this

Was any dead ?

Morning guys, My plant doing ok as his still small in a pot his indoors atm when is really sunny i introducing him to outdoor weathers. I found out now how to upload photos as it got deleted question was.

Does he look alright? He popped out the soil last week on wed so nearly week old not very experienced on the watering so i trying to understand when he needs it. 

If you need better picture i can upload more.

Thanks to anyone in advance.

large.2.jpg

large.1.jpg

Edited by MrHash

better photo which is today.

i say his 4-5cm tall around 23-25c has sun most day will go outside eventually. Sitting on window atm.

large.1.jpg

Bump. 

update on the dairy day 11 since it started sprouting autoflower whiteskunk temp 21-25 was using the bottle advice over the seedling from the start to boost the humidity up. Now the leafs getting bigger no longer using the bottle.

Is it only me or are the leafs bit strange shape?? On other plants is bit more detailed by now or they have more leafs, its growing in a 10l final pot. Thanks in advance for taking time and helping me out.

large.5ec0ecb3a240d_plant1.jpg

Hi. I am a newbie myself, with 3 plants on the go, 2 autos and an unknown bag seed grow. Sorry to say but from my minimal experience I would say that yours it isn't looking very happy mate. How much water are you giving her? 

Here is a pic of my 11 day old auto for comparison..large.20200517_112358.jpg

2 people like this

sort of water it when is dry a bit don't wanna over water it, yeah thats what i was thinking. i do not know the ph level of my water.

1 hour ago, timperleytracey said:

Here is a pic of my 11 day old auto for comparison..large.20200517_112358.jpg