Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrHash

My very first grow outdoor auto ( diary )

79 posts in this topic

will do yeah, i do not have lights or anything for indoors though but i will do indoors for week or so i think or 2 depending on the plant on the window.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, MrHash said:

will do yeah, i do not have lights or anything for indoors though but i will do indoors for week or so i think or 2 depending on the plant on the window.

Ah fair enough man yeah I guess once it has a couple of nodes stick it outside?  Window seal is good in the meantime

1 person likes this

The slugs come out at night and in the rain. Little shits

2 people like this

Plenty to look out for then hopefully it be all good thanks for the heads up. 

1 person likes this

I prefer establishing a nice baby :)   then get her covered for a bit outside after that let it go do its thing. 

Im no expert by any means , i can only grow outdoors and have done for q few seasons now,  I normally do a mix of fems & autos both in the greenhouse and outside.

I have no 1st hand experience of your strain but in general i find the main thing about the 1st  and  every true outdoor grow is enjoy it , dont stress lol      a bit of luck and we get a dry season mate.   Just let it do its thing , under feed if anything and enjoy & learn from it.      Its quite addicting :)     

3 people like this

Would of probley been best if I had kept mine inside but mine has been outside for a week and a bit and it's till growing weather's been fair tbh 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

Would of probley been best if I had kept mine inside but mine has been outside for a week and a bit and it's till growing weather's been fair tbh 

Weather has been perfect to be honest, bit chilly today though. I would have to agree with OldFord though, simplicity I think is key and im trying to now do more of my own teas etc to be more organic. It all helps 

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

As long as the little ones are happy & healthy mate thats all that counts :) 

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, OldFord said:

I prefer establishing a nice baby :)   then get her covered for a bit outside after that let it go do its thing. 

Im no expert by any means , i can only grow outdoors and have done for q few seasons now,  I normally do a mix of fems & autos both in the greenhouse and outside.

I have no 1st hand experience of your strain but in general i find the main thing about the 1st  and  every true outdoor grow is enjoy it , dont stress lol      a bit of luck and we get a dry season mate.   Just let it do its thing , under feed if anything and enjoy & learn from it.      Its quite addicting :)     

That's a good advice thank you yeah at the end of the day is only a plant like any plant loves bit light and water 

7 hours ago, Necrofias said:

Weather has been perfect to be honest, bit chilly today though. I would have to agree with OldFord though, simplicity I think is key and im trying to now do more of my own teas etc to be more organic. It all helps 

Thats well cool yeah my strain is tougher is apparently use to to cold /cool seasons so dunno what that means or how much minimum is the weather temp they dont say.

1 person likes this

52 minutes ago, MrHash said:

Thats well cool yeah my strain is tougher is apparently use to to cold /cool seasons so dunno what that means or how much minimum is the weather temp they dont say.

Fair enough man :D

1 person likes this

@OldFord hopefully there sweet they look okay today there's in massive pots aswell so not.practical.to bring in do leave bottles o we at night to keep them a bit warmer 

1 person likes this

Update on the diary no pictuers yet as there is nothing to show really yet, had 3 seeds 1 germinated quicker then the other two his already planted in a final 10l pot sitting on the window sill as got no indoor lights.

the other two are still on paper towel had opened a little the shell and sunk in glass of water so that's a good sign.  How long roughly does it take normally for seed to germinate ? My first time doing it so.

Im struggling to upload photo ?? I tried the url link won't upload i dunno how else you do it to update my dairy someone help please.

Good luck with the grow pal  am doing something similar  but ave 9 autos all in the greenhouse and they are doing excellent and am not the warmest location so your hopefully on the right track. 

large.IMG_06052020_182728_(300_x_300_pixel).jpglarge.IMG_06052020_182715_(300_x_300_pixel).jpglarge.IMG_06052020_182659_(300_x_300_pixel).jpglarge.IMG_06052020_182647_(300_x_300_pixel).jpg

2 people like this