Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JungleKid

Some help for the new guy?? :)

166 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

I've just been given two kilos of pure bat guano (locally sourced by a mate who scraped it out of a loft while at work) its been dried and riddled, looks banging but you cant approach the bucket from down wind , my god does it stink 

:yinyang:

Fuk that's a right result dude, guess your keeping that outside somewhere lol been researching about rabbit poop and have been collecting it over the last few weeks, lots of stuff on the net about how good it is, and not to hot to use fresh, I'm on that 1 this year... another experiment 

@JungleKid i've got an alpacha poo dealer , you want one of those in yer life buddy 

3 people like this

9 minutes ago, Revive said:

I will take a look at that also man.. I'm gonna see if I can source those aptus pellets I think, gotta be worth a shout. Need to experiment in this game, what ever makes it easier I'm down with.. gotta be organic only mind... mother earth and all that

Ive ordered ome on bilges recommendation. The fuckers sent me 100g not a kilo though so its gone back. Looks decnt though.

2 people like this

Just now, BilgePump said:

@JungleKid i've got an alpacha poo dealer , you want one of those in yer life buddy 

:mellow:

Never thought itd come to this...

2 people like this

1 minute ago, JungleKid said:

Ive ordered ome on bilges recommendation. The fuckers sent me 100g not a kilo though so its gone back. Looks decnt though.

Hate fuk ups like that dude, it's a real ball ache, how much

5 minutes ago, JungleKid said:

:mellow:

Never thought itd come to this...

Edited by Revive

l've used both alpacha and llama after letting it sit for a couple of weeks no issues , as a youth my father used to send me off with a hessian sack collecting sheep turds to put in a water butt like a great big shitty teabag , he swore by that noxious jollop 

2 people like this

Just now, Revive said:

Hate fuk ups like that dude, it's a real ball ache, how much

Meh ive got the time. The 100g they sent me was a sample pack so they should let me keep that. Was 45 i think.

A mates dad dropped me a few bags of clover and some growmore off today and thats like rocking horse shit at the mo. The grounds quite peaty and fertile anyway so was gonna go light on the aptus and spread that across 20 odd plants to begin with. Will decide whether to reapply later, or if that takes me through to flower then ill just look at a k topdresses

2 people like this

1 minute ago, BilgePump said:

l've used both alpacha and llama after letting it sit for a couple of weeks no issues , as a youth my father used to send me off with a hessian sack collecting sheep turds to put in a water butt like a great big shitty teabag , he swore by that noxious jollop 

Im soaking rabbit pellets in a similar way at the mo. read that theyre really good and wont burn. Gonna chuck a few fistfulls fresh around when i plant out too

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

I hear that's pretty good too, needs to break down a bit first though right?

I'm seriously thinking of going to my local pet centre they have loads of rabbits in there, thinking to ask when they clean the bunnys out and offer to take away for my allotment ;)

It will have bedding and stuff in it I'd imagine so thought great for a mulch on my plot

2 people like this

nice @JungleKid, i've a camo bucket full of stream water and nettles doing its thing at my site already 

1 person likes this

Do either of you use a cover crop/live mulch? Clover or something to cover the ground

?

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, JungleKid said:

Meh ive got the time. The 100g they sent me was a sample pack so they should let me keep that. Was 45 i think.

A mates dad dropped me a few bags of clover and some growmore off today and thats like rocking horse shit at the mo. The grounds quite peaty and fertile anyway so was gonna go light on the aptus and spread that across 20 odd plants to begin with. Will decide whether to reapply later, or if that takes me through to flower then ill just look at a k topdresses

I hear that dude, some folk on here are hunting down that clover seems highly rated

1 person likes this

Just now, BilgePump said:

nice @JungleKid, i've a camo bucket full of stream water and nettles doing its thing at my site already 

Considering steeping nettles in there for good measure. smells enough though.

1 minute ago, JungleKid said:

Do either of you use a cover crop/live mulch? Clover or something to cover the ground

?

Thinking on this 1 dude, its if I can be arsed to get it there, this season beat my body up getting sorted, only just finished it this eve lol no more pls lol

2 people like this