Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

QX-75 Micro Grow

146 posts in this topic

@80085 cracking job, I always wait until the end to make reservations about plants etc, that last swell as they ripen is the most important as they put a considerable amount of weight on.

Really interested to find out the final result on this :yep:

5 people like this

35 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Are you going to let them run another 7-14 days and would it be better to harvest the tops first then the rest a few days later?.

Toke...

Yeah the plan is to just give plain water for the next week and see how they ripen up.. with the plant still nice and green I'm thinking it will have plenty of nutrients in her to finish up. Still open to any advice though mate. Would be nice to harvest in stages but I'm drying the plant in the cabinet so not possible. The lower buds are looking pretty good to be honest these LEDs do penetrate! 

20 minutes ago, Exhale said:

@80085 cracking job, I always wait until the end to make reservations about plants etc, that last swell as they ripen is the most important as they put a considerable amount of weight on.

Really interested to find out the final result on this :yep:

Cheers buddy, I do feel she hermied under low stress seeing how she's now trooping on just pray the buds aren't full of seeds.

Me to man, makes a change to not have to cut down because it's raining lol

2 people like this

Water day today anyone think it's worth squeezing one more feed in? Or plain water..

3 people like this

I would give them one more feed at a lower dose as they are still swelling.

Toke...

3 people like this

Ok nice one @tokenroll I'll give them.

2ml/l bio grow

3ml/l bio bloom

3ml/l bio max

And go from there.. appreciate the advice :yep:

5 people like this

Would you have revegged? I'm guessing you won't now because of the nad troubles.

love the diary mate.

1 person likes this

8 weeks flower/flip

right! all looking good by 8 weeks..

large.rps20200820_214350.jpglarge.rps20200820_214403.jpglarge.rps20200820_214434.jpglarge.rps20200820_214446.jpglarge.rps20200820_214528.jpglarge.rps20200820_214515.jpglarge.rps20200820_214502.jpglarge.rps20200820_214540.jpg

Pushed as long as I could after week 8 because it needed it but had to stop early due to the hot spell. Temps were at 30c with lights off! I'm sure everyone suffered. pushed another 5 days two of which were in darkness.

Gave just water last week and colour started to fade.

Dry temps around 24c at 65% Rh

large.rps20200820_215200.jpg

Don't know what the end result will be being a Hermie but will update on a smoke report and seeds found. 

I must say this light preformed super well, they look very tasty, nice and frosty, stinks of fruits! I can't wait to indulge.

Plant hung for 7 days then transferred to brown bags for the last couple days.

If only you could smell this bag 

large.rps20200820_215412.jpg

Will update on weight and smoke in another week or so:skin_up:

21 people like this

Lovely show! Enjoy your fruits and many many more grows out of that ridiculously thin grow light. :oldtoker:

3 people like this

Nice mate, I was starting to worry when you went quiet! Buds look fantastic :yep:

2 people like this

It really is amazing what you have done with your space mate. Congratulations on the harvest :clapping:

BB

4 people like this

Great work at @80085 Showing me how to do it :)

3 people like this

Looks like nice wee bag of nugs there mate. Can't wait to get my micro grow running. What dos and don'ts would recommend for someone with a very similar setup?

3 people like this

@grooving @Exhale @Blighty_Buds @growinggold

Thanks for the kind words guys appreciate you popping in :yep:

Look forward to sending in the final report soon.

On 26/08/2020 at 10:21 AM, MindSoup said:

Looks like nice wee bag of nugs there mate. Can't wait to get my micro grow running. What dos and don'ts would recommend for someone with a very similar setup?

Cheers mate.. hmm well I think every grow setup and environment is different so the best way to perfect it is through trail and error. Theres quite a few things I will be changing for my next grow to hopefully make it more productive. I think the biggest factor in small spaces is controlling the environment so bare that in mind when placing your tent some where :yep:

5 people like this

Buds baby

So the buds have been in brown bags a further week and got Jared up today. 

Happily surprised when I put them on the scales coming in at 62g.. I'll take two ounces off a hermie! Makes me wonder what's possible on a good run.

large.rps20200828_204757.jpglarge.rps20200828_204831.jpglarge.5f496005d1c8f_IMG_20200825_1000562.jpglarge.rps20200828_204843.jpglarge.rps20200828_204855.jpglarge.rps20200828_204712.jpglarge.rps20200828_204816.jpglarge.rps20200828_204735.jpglarge.rps20200828_204723.jpg

Will roll a fat doob tonight to give my verdict.

:skin_up:

17 people like this

Wicked result mate :yep:

2 people like this