Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

QX-75 Micro Grow

146 posts in this topic

Day 75 veg

Exciting times ahead decided to flip the lights yesterday to 12/12  :thumsup:

Right so more training this week... Turned the lights up to 45w this week and everything seemed fine.

large.Screenshot_20200612_184156.jpglarge.Screenshot_20200609_212643.jpg

Gave it a good deleafing ready for flowering..

large.Screenshot_20200612_184250.jpglarge.Screenshot_20200612_184315.jpglarge.Screenshot_20200612_184221.jpg

Happy with the tops of got going now, can't wait to see buds start forming.

large.Screenshot_20200612_184333.jpg

Decided to push the lights some more and turned up to 50w... Will keep a close eye on bleaching.

Temp: 27c av

Rh: 50% av

Light: 50w

Feed: 2ml fishmix 2ml seaweed

large.Screenshot_20200612_184700.jpg

Peace :hippy:

19 people like this

Moving along nicely mate love it :yep: 

Farmer G 

3 people like this

I'm going to have to pick up one of those lights, would fit beautifully in my cupboard!

3 people like this

Looks tidy mate,the nice little squat structure on that plant looks perfect for what your doing I think you’ve judged it just about right..atb for flower man:yep:

2 people like this

On 14/06/2020 at 8:44 AM, FARMER G said:

Moving along nicely mate love it :yep: 

Farmer G 

Thanks buddy

On 14/06/2020 at 8:13 PM, Oswrick said:

I'm going to have to pick up one of those lights, would fit beautifully in my cupboard!

Yeah you won't be disappointed mate they are pukka!

3 hours ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

Looks tidy mate,the nice little squat structure on that plant looks perfect for what your doing I think you’ve judged it just about right..atb for flower man:yep:

Cheers buddy, yeah she has a super tight structure don't think I'm going to get much stretch to be honest but hopefully it fills out the space nicely. Excited to see some buds forming now.. fingers crossed.

3 people like this

Awesome mate, really love what's going on here. Top work with the cab and the plant's coming along beautifully.

Can't wait to see how she blooms under the QX-75. Mine hasn't been past 20W yet lol 

All the best

3 people like this

On 17/06/2020 at 0:13 PM, SYZYGY said:

Awesome mate, really love what's going on here. Top work with the cab and the plant's coming along beautifully.

Can't wait to see how she blooms under the QX-75. Mine hasn't been past 20W yet lol 

All the best

Cheers buddy appreciate the kind words :yep: yeah man I can't wait either especially with this new strain never grown a red strain before. Haha I shit myself every time I increase the watts by 5 shits fucking powerful lol I feel I have to though to see how far I can push it in this small space! Time will tell..

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, 80085 said:

I feel I have to though to see how far I can push it

lol so tempting with these LEDs, and I guess the only way to know a limit is to cross it. I'd be careful tho if your RH dips below 50% - at the temp you have your plants will be perspiring quite hard so keep an eye for early warning signs if you do crank it. 

If you're happy with internodal spacing I'd leave it at 50W for a while, things look sweet :yep: 

2 people like this

31 minutes ago, SYZYGY said:

lol so tempting with these LEDs, and I guess the only way to know a limit is to cross it. I'd be careful tho if your RH dips below 50% - at the temp you have your plants will be perspiring quite hard so keep an eye for early warning signs if you do crank it. 

If you're happy with internodal spacing I'd leave it at 50W for a while, things look sweet :yep: 

That's interesting to know thanks dude, my RH quite often goes below 50% which could be the reason for slow growth at certain stages :g: what other signs would I start to see? Im all ears from you led vets I'm a noob at indoor growing and no clue with LEDs lol iv got that typically thinking were more power equal more buds but I know that isn't the case! 2oz of frosty nugs is the goal

2 people like this

@80085 I only delved into LED at the end of last year so certainly not a vet but I can share what I've learned.

Essentially, the more you push the light intensity, the more your environment and inputs have to be bang on point. Mg deficiencies are usually the first to appear for me, followed by crisping lower fans with interveinal blow-out. I haven't had any bleaching yet. 

Ambient temps need to be higher with LED (mine sits around 28°C) but if the RH is low, the plants are working extra hard bringing more water up from the roots as they are quickly losing it to the air. High PPFD conditions exacerbate the problem. 

Less is generally more - I yielded better on my last run with the lights dimmed a little. 

3 people like this

Ok mega thanks for the info @SYZYGY makes perfect sense that.. will probably keep it at 50w for a while now then because if I increase and have increased temps then I'm going to get lower humidity. I'm hoping once the buds start forming and I get more foliage there will naturally be higher humidity then so might get away with it. Rh is something I haven't paid much attention to really but will do from now on just hard getting a controlled environment inside a shed lol iv seen your grows man you done some stunners :yep: appreciate the tips!

2 people like this

@80085 You're welcome. RH will naturally rise as you go through bloom, ironically when the plants (and carbon filter) need it the least. 

Whoever's got a grow on in the flat above my workplace could do with remembering this! Panicked and thought the smell was something to do with me when I got here this morning lol 

3 people like this

lollol I'd do the same! @SYZYGY

1 person likes this

Week 1 from flip

So far so good.. gave a feed yesterday of 3ml fish mix. Light 50w

large.Screenshot_20200618_191452.jpg

First pistills are showing.

large.Screenshot_20200618_191505.jpg

Temps and humidity sitting pretty sweet.

large.Screenshot_20200618_191431.jpg

11 people like this

Looks good mate, keep up the good work!

2 people like this