Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Whambud

The return of Whambud

36 posts in this topic

So after a long time I'm back on the forum... 

I'm currently growing some critical 2+ sent to me by the kind souls at dinefem and some god's gift by the guys over at Humboldt seed... 

The medium I'm using is rockwool cubes there 1cm x 1cm so a lot like clay pebbles in that respect

We're up in the loft baby... So will have some pictures for you soon it's early stages so will keep you all in the loop. 

One love 

3 people like this

All the best! 

1 person likes this

Cheers matey!!!

1 person likes this

@HSO-Mark bubba's gift review incoming mark... Keep your eyes peeled. 

@Dinafem-Mark you need to see these quick critical 2  + cuttings... Got some bud pictures too! Been super busy not had a lot of time to get back to you guys but man it is fire.

Anyone who hasn't tried critical 2 + is seriously missing out I love it! 

1 person likes this

@HSO-Mark we're on our way... Can't wait to see how these turn out! From what I've seen they don't stretch a lot soo was thinking to keep them in veg a tad longer?? 

large.IMG_20200414_132804.jpg

3 people like this

These stages are pretty boring so gonna come back with the full set up next time. 

Till then.....

1 person likes this

@golf.007 sorry to hijack you mate lol I just noticed your diary with the bubba's gift and thought I'd pick your brains... The medium I'm using is rockwool pebbles there really tiny cubes... Was planning on keeping them in veg a week or two longer than the norm..

I did get these a long time ago but due to unfortunate circumstance I had to come off here for a while :( but I'm back now and was after a few pointers on these buggers 

Much thanks dude!

1 person likes this

Hello mate @Whambud great to see you posting again. Bubbas gift is a really nice plant to grow and if I remember very quick to finish although yield wasn't amazing. Sounds like a good plan to veg a little longer as the stretch for me was minimal. I have a massive blue bag of those rockwool crotons but never used them, think I might do some cuts in them next round.

good luck with it man I hope you find something that makes you smile.

:yinyang:

Golf

3 people like this

2 hours ago, golf.007 said:

Hello mate @Whambud great to see you posting again. Bubbas gift is a really nice plant to grow and if I remember very quick to finish although yield wasn't amazing. Sounds like a good plan to veg a little longer as the stretch for me was minimal. I have a massive blue bag of those rockwool crotons but never used them, think I might do some cuts in them next round.

good luck with it man I hope you find something that makes you smile.

:yinyang:

Golf

Nice to hear back from you man! 

I was gonna let her get huge before I flip her because from what I've seen and heard she doesn't stretch a lot... So we shall see.

I'd recommend using them, I'd also highly recommend covering the top of the pot in white plastic you can get from local hydro stores to stop algae and other things growing on the rockwool also I'd recommend using an enzyme product to keep it clean as salt and dead root mass can make it pretty hostile from experience.

Will keep you in the loop with the bubba's gift will try veg as long as I can however I'll be doing some critical alongside and I don't want them to lift the roof off lol

1 person likes this

@Dinafem-Mark thanks again for these I know it was a while back but I couldn't really get on here to let you know all was well.... 

I liked the critical so much that I took cuttings :)

large.IMG-20200415-WA0000.jpglarge.IMG-20200415-WA0002.jpg

2 people like this

Sorry for the crappy quality my camera is either too good or too crap lol

1 person likes this

Better picture mate @Dinafem-Mark

large.IMG_20200415_180751.jpg

1 person likes this

So today I received my CMH lights....

My expectations aren't crazy i just hope it can out perform a 400w hps 

My lighting will be as follows...

2 x 315w CMH by omega 2 x 600w viparspectra LED 1 x 600w hps 

Going to move the plants round each light to even things out a bit.

1 person likes this

large.IMG_20200417_105510.jpg

3 people like this