Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chevy

Leaf Problem can you help?

I am in Week 5 Flower using Biobizz Bloom + Fishmix and the leafs on a couple of the plants are turning like this, My temps are around 22 lights off and 28 lights on? Can anybody help with what i can give them to cure this issue. Thanks large_fan1.jpg

2 people like this

Whole plant pic please dude, but I'd bet on multiple deficiencies. How much you feeding and what lighting? 

3 people like this

9 minutes ago, FatBoy77 said:

Whole plant pic please dude, but I'd bet on multiple deficiencies. How much you feeding and what lighting? 

Ok Thanks i will have to get some photos later when lights on, Im running 2 Spider Farmer SF-2000 LED lights in a 2.0 x 1.0 Tent, Feeding 3ml Per litre of Biobizz Bloom + 2ml per litre of Biobizz Fishmix every 3 days, Each plant about 3 takes about 3 Litres in 11l Pots. Thanks 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Chevy said:

Im running 2 Spider Farmer SF-2000 LED lights in a 2.0 x 1.0 Tent, Feeding 3ml Per litre of Biobizz Bloom + 2ml per litre of Biobizz Fishmix every 3 days, Each plant about 3 takes about 3 Litres in 11l Pots. Thanks 

I'm new to LED and haven't run a flower tent with one yet, still stick the whole plant pic up though man. It'll help. 

Right now I'd be saying they are light on bloom nutes. 

Edited by FatBoy77
2 people like this

It looks like a couple of things im guessing P def i also have something missing from nutes with bio bizz i think you need the acti vera to help macro nute uptake expecially if they are hungry girls im researching myself now i am suspecting cal mag def for myself week 4 veg , my point is i am also using bio bizz nutes and i think were missing some important elements acti vera will deffo help either way in your case it relieves stress too 

Posted (edited)

@FatBoy77 Here are some more pics of them? Any help would be appreciated as they are week 5 flower and id like to get this under control and get the plants back to being healthy Thanks

large_t1.jpglarge_t2.jpglarge_t3.jpglarge_t4.jpglarge_t5.jpglarge_t6.jpg

Edited by Chevy

Yea @Smokey Purple Nugs, I'm in a soft water area and I've had to start using calmag along with biobizz feed- (i will say i didnt bother with activera or algamic) so that may play a contributing factor but im 33 days in on auto tangie and was just starting to show both cal and mag def,  hit them with a dose of shogun calmag with today's feed and within 2 hours they looked happier! 

1 person likes this

Just step up the bloom nutes man, key budding time :unsure:

1 person likes this

@fatboy77 Thanks Man will do!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Chevy said:

@fatboy77 Thanks Man will do!

Don't expect those leaves to go back green, or a quick reaction with organics. 

19 hours ago, Smokey Purple Nugs said:

It looks like a couple of things im guessing P def i also have something missing from nutes with bio bizz i think you need the acti vera to help macro nute uptake expecially if they are hungry girls im researching myself now i am suspecting cal mag def for myself week 4 veg , my point is i am also using bio bizz nutes and i think were missing some important elements acti vera will deffo help either way in your case it relieves stress too 

i Actually meant Alg a Mic for stress relief but not tried it yet