Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rybo14

Stardawg

Hello all my first time grow I have 8 stardawg in 8 liter pots would they be sufficient enough for the total veg an flower period or would you transfer them in to bigger pots thanks in advance 

8 litre is plenty for finals, may need frequent watering if growing in coco. 

I used to use 18 litre and 25 litre plastic square pots.. 

Now I use 12 litres airpots/fabric pots and I reacon if be fine with 8-10 litre if I really wanted to. 

I like my plants about 5 ft + tall lol

1 person likes this

These are 8 liter square pot been thinking about getting a dwc setup after this one am thank you 

1 hour ago, Leafneck said:

8 litre is plenty for finals, may need frequent watering if growing in coco. 

I used to use 18 litre and 25 litre plastic square pots.. 

Now I use 12 litres airpots/fabric pots and I reacon if be fine with 8-10 litre if I really wanted to. 

I like my plants about 5 ft + tall lol

In regards of frequent watering  how many times a week would you water

In Coco water every day buddy never let it dry out get ya environment bang on and you will fly trough it Coco is so easy to grow in just keep it wet. 

I use 20L fabric pots 9 of em. I use a 200L water tank at the side of my tent and it last 3 maybe 4 days if I get lazy. Gd luck

1 person likes this

Ther not in coco ther in perlite and mix I bought would that make a difference to how many times I water

34 minutes ago, Xmgsneakyg said:

In Coco water every day buddy never let it dry out get ya environment bang on and you will fly trough it Coco is so easy to grow in just keep it wet. 

I use 20L fabric pots 9 of em. I use a 200L water tank at the side of my tent and it last 3 maybe 4 days if I get lazy. Gd luck

There under a 600w hsp is that over kill for this stage I have just ordered a 600w led cob with veg an bloom switch 

Perlite mix

Never used perlite sorry bud any info I give u would be a guess for anything but Coco someone will help u gd luck

1 person likes this

Perlite mix... Mixed with what? Compost?

2 people like this

Perlite and coco? 

We aren't sure how old your plants so not sure if it's over kill? 

I water once every 24 hour in veg, 2-3 times every 24 hour In flower using 100% coco. 

2 people like this

I'm in perlite with compost and clay balls, watering every 48 hours the moment (early flower)

. I kept seeing/getting told- wet n dry cycle so that's what I stuck with.  I'd say my pots are 80% dry when I 're water them. Also worth taking note of pot weight. When mine 're just watered I can barely pick them up with one hand, when it's water time I  an pick it up pretty easily. 

Environment will also play a roll in how often you need to water, temp, air flow, Room humidity etc. 

1 person likes this

Thanks guys it's perlite compost mix and they are 4 5 weeks from cuttings there about 1 foot tall 

1 person likes this