Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Funk P

Breeding outdoors UK

25 posts in this topic
37 minutes ago, FunkyPlant said:

So sorry mate like to say that was completly my fault went down to take a pic turned the three over that looked greenish and they look perfect the other side and not as green as I thought anyways... I'm so sorry all the seeds including previous ones have always looked good... :smokin:

no worries hope they turn out great for ya :yep: 

3 people like this

50 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

You can cut them back mate to a few branches, this is what i do.:yep:

you know better than me there doc you not got cream of the crop winner for nothing :yep:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Dr feelgood said:

You can cut them back mate to a few branches, this is what i do.:yep:

It doesn't take much for the pollen to pollinate the shit out of the other stuff you don't want pollinated though I would have to locate the plot somewhere else :wallbash:

you can catch them early when they first start showing they sex before the pollen sacks have even built up. so moving them then wont be a problem

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think I'm just gunna have to leave it till next year I got enough beans to have a good summer, I'll prepare even more for next year and have a multiple plots that are various distances away, this will enable me to have some fun/having a go at breeding! 

Edited by FunkyPlant

Actually fuck it I'm gunna buy another pack of 6 and I'll quickly make another plot next week and I'll have a breeding plot. 

3 people like this

14 hours ago, panik said:

no worries hope they turn out great for ya :yep: 

Would you put out patriot med x gg #3 or early grape Berry out late may? 

Wate for them to show cut a branch full of balls, take home put in a glass of water. Then put paper under glass then wait for balls to open, pollen will drop on paper. Jobs a gooden.

4 people like this

51 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Wate for them to show cut a branch full of balls, take home put in a glass of water. Then put paper under glass then wait for balls to open, pollen will drop on paper. Jobs a gooden.

Thats a good fucking shout... 

2 people like this

Just germed 6 Affiedaze all popped!! @panik

4 people like this