Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FARMER G

Solventless Hash with Farmer G

265 posts in this topic

Nice @FARMER G these bubble bag dude kits look spot on, lovely and blonde! Gonna have to grab myself some of these.

Looks so much easier (and safer!) than a lot of extraction methods. :yep:

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Very nice. Must get some more bags sorted after mine never came back from a loan...

Is the yellow bag a 73µ, black 25µ? 

Will you be pressing it Frenchy Cannoli style? 

I found a little temple ball I made 9 months ago hiding in the drawer, and those 9 months have worked much magic. Just pulling a bit off made me giddy. I'll be stashing away at least half of the hash I make in future for long-term curing.  

Edited by SYZYGY
10 people like this

i made some hash the other day and realize my bubble bags were ten years old! they still work just fine.

i don't use a machine like that any more though, the noise makes me fucking paranoid lol

12 people like this

Looks good enough to eat :D .. Must dig out the bags myself, im lazy these days.. genreally sifting or rosin.

Nice work FG, hope your keeping well bud :yep:

Take care.

7 people like this

38 minutes ago, FARMER G said:

Farmer G 

1 minute ago, ratdog said:

i made some hash the other day and realize my bubble bags were ten years old! they still work just fine.

i don't use a machine like that any more though, the noise makes me fucking paranoid lol

Ooooh been pondering running bubble hash, never have before besides a shite funny attempt to run my fan leaves from my first ever harvest with coffee filters and a mason jar many years ago.

Awesome results mate, thanks for the share.

Think the washer machine is worth it?Noise isn't a concern for me, also curious what brand it might be/if you researched washers before purchasing.

2 people like this

Very nice looking indeed, that'll smoke lovely I'm sure  :bong:

I did a recent dry ice run and have yet to post some photos, thanks for the incentive ! :yep:

5 people like this

6 minutes ago, Tgrow said:

Think the washer machine is worth it?

it saves on the back, but i still do it with a drill and wooden soon on low setting. :ouch:

8 people like this

Pretty much the same method as @FARMER G got me this lil bit of lovely bubble hash.

large.IMGP5423.JPGlarge.IMGP5426.JPGlarge.IMGP5432.JPGlarge.IMGP5433.JPGlarge.IMGP5439.JPGlarge.IMGP5440.JPG

mmmmmmm trash to hash!!

peace

lil d.

:skin_up:

37 people like this

@lildaveham What's your fancy glass rolling pin called?

I've always used a wine bottle, which works fine... but that is a thing of beauty and an item any hash maker would surely covet. 

Nice tea towel too... and of course, the hash! 

9 people like this

15 minutes ago, SYZYGY said:

@lildaveham What's your fancy glass rolling pin called?

I've always used a wine bottle, which works fine... but that is a thing of beauty and an item any hash maker would surely covet. 

Nice tea towel too... and of course, the hash! 

Hya mate,

its a vintage pyrex rolling pin I got from the bay of e.

Then I went to my local homebrew shop for the bungs as it came with vintage plastic caps that leaked. 

The fact it is pyrex just reassures me when I’m pouring boiling water in it hence the tea towel being used to save burning myself.

That bit of hash ended up being wrapped and cured for a while.

large.IMGP5442.JPG

obvs not before I sampled a bit too lol 

I loves hash I doo!

lil d. :skin_up:

21 people like this

This might just be me favourite thread dying to get a set.of bubble.bags this year.want some hash for.myself.around.Christmas time nice.to see a hash thread.

5 people like this

Lovely looking hash @FARMER G @lildaveham!

May I ask what is your preffered method of breaking the wet hash up nice and small for drying? It seems you've both got a good technique for it!

I have tried every commonly used technique but still not mastered one, not even slightly lol

Thanks

HFM

7 people like this

3 minutes ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

Lovely looking hash @FARMER G @lildaveham!

May I ask what is your preffered method of breaking the wet hash up nice and small for drying? It seems you've both got a good technique for it!

I have tried every commonly used technique but still not mastered one, not even slightly lol

Thanks

HFM

Thanks for the comments dude.

I froze that patty and then used a parmesan grater to grate it onto greaseproof to dry for a few days in an airy place before reforming and pressing. 

Peace

lil d. :skin_up: 

13 people like this

7 minutes ago, lildaveham said:

I froze that patty and then used a parmesan grater....

Nice!

I was gifted a 'hash grater' a while back and naievly went to town on my first bit of bubble with it, it's quite possibly the worst thing possible for the job.. It was later I realised, after using it, that it's obviously not designed for this purpose but for grating solid hash lol So I've avoided graters of any kind since... :doh:

I'll give that a try with my next batch, I'll throw some pics up here when I get round to it.

Thanks

HFM

4 people like this