Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jammo85

New Grow - New Problems

46 posts in this topic

Hi any help greatly appreciated 

these plants(9) are 2 weeks into 12/12 
Under 4 x 400w hps 

pineapple chunk 

pink Kush 

gorilla Zkittles 

temps are 29c lights on 

20c lights off 

feeding Biobizz Grow, Bloom, Alg amic 

large.4E1A4A9E-5303-4666-B51B-BBA3884BBFD4.jpeglarge.9922986B-291A-40BD-9BE6-11C364FDF8AC.jpeglarge.D35CC53B-7FC8-45B7-B527-7510BC724DEA.jpeglarge.E56DE9C1-46A2-4D6D-B5F5-C534171589BA.jpeglarge.57EE4292-AE60-40A4-8994-2750AB7DC112.jpeglarge.C69B0644-8E81-4B3A-A166-4176C1D82E5C.jpeglarge.36E4A436-060F-4450-91D9-A6043D21B1E9.jpeg

Just looks like chlorosis or yellowing of older leaves that will eventually drop to me.

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Just looks like chlorosis or yellowing of older leaves that will eventually drop to me.

Those like black spots on the leaves that are dying ok is it mate? 

3 minutes ago, Jammo85 said:

Those like black spots on the leaves that are dying ok is it mate? 

Mate, I'm not the best at diagnosis, but it looks like the oldest  leaves and the plant would just shed them naturally.  I'd wait for another opinion or two first though.

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Mate, I'm not the best at diagnosis, but it looks like the oldest  leaves and the plant would just shed them naturally.  I'd wait for another opinion or two first though.

Ok thank you for commenting!! 
Ps stay safe

Edited by Jammo85
2 people like this

Also growing in Allmix 

and they were in Veg for a good while - 

they were clones taken from Plants 3 weeks into Veg 

clones taken 4th Jan 

were left in tub untill 19th Jan

then 1 litre pots 

5 litre 

15litre 

I purposely was slower switching to 12/12 this time as I’ve never really had good roots so made sure this time there was plenty of roots each stage. 

flipped on March 12th 

Worried it’s either a deficiency or some disease 

Hi Jammo.  How long are they in their final pots and when you started the feed and how much?  Did the pots dry out? I also think you can drop the algamic since you are in allmix soil anyway.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, AustrianToker said:

Hi Jammo.  How long are they in their final pots and when you started the feed and how much?  Did the pots dry out? I also think you can drop the algamic since you are in allmix soil anyway.

About 23 days in final pot before flipping 

hardly feed anything before the last week or so of Veg 

2ml of Grow 

right now I’m feeding 2ml of Bloom, 1ml of brow and 3ml algamic 

watering every other day at moment, watering today then leave dry out for 48 hours 

Definitely getting worse - 

wondering if there some disease? 
something definitely wrong 

please help I need your experience and knowledge as i clearly know fuck all 

here’s today’s - definitely getting worse 

large.87753B5D-BF56-4B18-9903-0EE569583928.jpeglarge.E864FB4C-58FD-4A0A-9787-00B3B42862D9.jpeglarge.2C63B314-5CB8-4BE1-9EC7-39688E8A2483.jpeglarge.4339E0DB-DD58-4DD5-BFB0-B0B2A88310EA.jpeglarge.812F8279-BF60-47F8-9AC3-E34F0E714332.jpeglarge.052C4E95-8171-4EFC-A388-045FA0B9C034.jpeglarge.C46A2B21-907E-4A85-91FE-ED697D7A955D.jpeglarge.C773395F-B238-4E23-9B7F-A6440509C354.jpeg

On 29/03/2020 at 1:42 PM, Jammo85 said:

right now I’m feeding 2ml of Bloom, 1ml of brow

I reckon you're getting ahead of yourself here mate.  2ml bloom might be a little much at this stage.  I'd up the grow and drop the bloom a bit for the next week or so.  Your plants seem to be lacking what they actually need at this stage, probably because you left it so late to start feeding.

1 person likes this

They starving aren’t they? 

ive got Canna Nutes there I could use them but that’s not organic then
would one dose of Canna Veg kill all the organic life?

1 minute ago, JJJ said:

I reckon you're getting ahead of yourself here mate.  2ml bloom might be a little much at this stage.  I'd up the grow and drop the bloom a bit for the next week or so.  Your plants seem to be lacking what they actually need at this stage, probably because you left it so late to start feeding.

3 minutes ago, Jammo85 said:

would one dose of Canna Veg kill all the organic life?

Personally, I wouldn't start mixing these types of nutes at this point.  Best to stick with what you've been using.  I'd normally use fish-mix in this situation as it's faster acting but your Biobizz grow should correct the issue if you give em a bit more.  It may take a bit of time but should slow down the yellowing then hopefully the other leaves won't become affected.

Edited by JJJ
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, JJJ said:

Personally, I wouldn't start mixing these types of nutes at this point.  Best to stick with what you've been using.  I'd normally use fish-mix in this situation as it's faster acting but your Biobizz grow should correct the issue if you give em a bit more.  It may take a bit of time but should slow down the yellowing then hopefully the other leaves won't become affected.

Ok

I’ll do fish mix tomorrow 

carry on with blood too but bit less is it and see if I can get some more green into them. 

you not worried out then spots/speckles on the dying leaves? They look like there’s something else not just starving away and dying 

thank you for your help mate 

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Jammo85 said:

you not worried out then spots/speckles on the dying leaves?

Check your environment, root temps and ensure a good wet/dry cycle. If all that's in check then the plants should be feeding normally, in which case I can only assume they're lacking something.  Clearly, what you're doing isn't working so it's worth making these changes for a better chance of turning things around.  Fish Mix is good stuff.  With the plants suffering so much, I'd use 1.5 - 2ml per L and see what it does.  That's just me though... Someone else might be able to offer a better solution.

Edited by JJJ
3 people like this