Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


cabbages

Low smell auto strain

I’m planning on growing one or two autos in the garden. Which auto strains have a less strong/distinctive smell?

 

cheers 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post


Pheno to pheno they all smell a little differently so you never really know what you're going to get.  There are some which generally stink less, such as Northern Lights, Blue Mystic, Durban Poison etc. but you can never be sure.  Avoid anything with Skunk, Cheese or Diesel etc.  Basically, if the strain is called something like, skin-peeler, face-smasher or brain-fucker then it's probably not for you.

Dutch Passion brought one out called Autoduck which is meant to be very discreet but again, it's a gamble.

Edited by JJJ
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Nirvana seeds if I remember has 'northan light' which is an AutoFem class strain that's listed as both very easy to grow & be of the 'low smelling strains' they offer.. £24 for five seeds?

 

Dunno if that would float your boat, 300~400G/m2 in SoG fashion too and seed to crop is about 10~12 weeks?

Edited by Butterfingerz
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, cabbages said:

I’m planning on growing one or two autos in the garden. Which auto strains have a less strong/distinctive smell?

 

cheers 

Yes as above I’d not go for anything with cheese , diesel, skunk in but as mentioned everything will differ slightly with phenos , I’d maybe try critical amnesia , amnesia or auto lemonade og

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Perfect. Thanks for the ideas. I suppose it’s a little to ask for weed not to smell.

 

I’ll give those strains a try. If it gets too smelly I’ll cut them :( 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

i found the auto lemonade og to be a real stinker 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/28/2020 at 11:56 PM, G-Man420 said:

i found the auto lemonade og to be a real stinker 

What was smoke like mate 

Share this post


Link to post
On 28/03/2020 at 10:56 PM, G-Man420 said:

i found the auto lemonade og to be a real stinker 

I concur, a real stinker. 

Share this post


Link to post

I did blue cheese auto in the garden one year. Wouldn't recommend it (stiiiinky). Nice smoke tho

(edited to add that wasn't a RGSC tho, sorry I'm baked)

Edited by Lazy Dayz
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 28/03/2020 at 8:12 AM, panik said:

Yes as above I’d not go for anything with cheese , diesel, skunk in but as mentioned everything will differ slightly with phenos , I’d maybe try critical amnesia , amnesia or auto lemonade og

I'm also looking for low smell how would the auto bluetooth be??? I'm looking for a 1.1 strain and this looks promising.  I do have the carbon etc but had to pull a couple of green poison recently they smelt so strong the postie told me he could smell it and I have to be very careful that way.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, AcidMan303 said:

I'm also looking for low smell how would the auto bluetooth be??? I'm looking for a 1.1 strain and this looks promising.  I do have the carbon etc but had to pull a couple of green poison recently they smelt so strong the postie told me he could smell it and I have to be very careful that way.

Problem is low smell strains like White widow auto were cabbage, better invest in good ventilation and decent filter and get decent strain that actually gets you high

E2a liked Green poison

Edited by Herbal Kint

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now