Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishbern

Returning from hiatus... have my nutrients expired?

Had an amazing grow back in 2018 and used a lot of BioBizz products. Now due to not being able to go out, I have to change location to where I won't be questioned. Reducing the size of my grow as well..

I have a good amount left of Bio Grow and Fish Mix with a drop left of Top Max. I know I'll be buying more, but I am hoping to get away with the remainder of the first two.

Still good I hope??

Thanks in advance!

Bern

I wouldn't chance it mate 

Organic nutes have a shelf life of 12 months 

But it's up to you 

i'm sure they will be ok if they smell ok?

1 person likes this

I've used old nutes and they've been fine, like ratdog says in my experience when they go off they start to smell really nasty, they get a sharp, vinegary stink :puke:

2 people like this

They didn't really smell like anything tbh. I remember the fish mix having a strong scent too... Just hate forking over more cash in the time like this..

I'll give them a go but buy new Top Max and Bloom.

Good luck out there

theyre still good. i just used topmax organic flower + boost thats been in my loft 15+ years with good results

I think most nutrients tend to have a shelf life of, 2/3 yrs but if they are opened then 6 months. I don't think they will go off as such just not be as effective. Also depending if they have been stored well too hot or too cold.