Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Budmeister

3 emails still no answer, not good!!

been on to grozone and bought some goods but only the compost got deliverd due to the other package leaking liquid so was retained at depot

dhl are returning it to grozone, this is fri 11 am.i message grozone at 11 30 asking to advise me, no answer to email

last night i send another and today through my grozone account, still no answer.

when your out couple hundred quid the least they should do is answer your questions and  check mail daily surly, or am i just in panic mode?

maybe someone will see this and let me know what the procedure is ?

Give em a ring?

3 people like this

Under normal circumstance I can understand the moan but, really? , have you checked out the news in the last few weeks ? Theres something going down that is going to change our world when its finished fucking us over. If this is your biggest issue then you obviously dont have enough bog roll and pasta !

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, Bartyfartblast said:

Under normal circumstance I can understand the moan but, really? , have you checked out the news in the last few weeks ? Theres something going down that is going to change our world when its finished fucking us over. If this is your biggest issue then you obviously dont have enough bog roll and pasta !

Too true mate! Get a grip!

Also looks like you've not tried to call them? 

Edited by Alan Johnson
1 person likes this

On 22/03/2020 at 9:08 AM, Bartyfartblast said:

it will be a massive issue when ive no plant food so fuck corona virus im worried about my plants, bog roll ? whats that ? pasta ? gads a fuck.

7 minutes ago, The Budmeister said:

it will be a massive issue when ive no plant food so fuck corona virus im worried about my plants, bog roll ? whats that ? pasta ? gads a fuck.

Now THATS how we won the war.

;)

1 person likes this

On 22/03/2020 at 0:08 AM, frankie-smiles said:

Give em a ring?

this :yep:

1 person likes this

No point giving them a ring as they should be shut down.

2 people like this

You might need to get creative with some food waste at this point...:unsure:

1 person likes this

Half my flowering plants are being fed tomorite and medium is coco/perlite works great. Some chempack no2 and no4 ordered from amazon if it ever gets here, but it is what it is.

Toke...

3 people like this

19 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Half my flowering plants are being fed tomorite and medium is coco/perlite works great. Some chempack no2 and no4 ordered from amazon if it ever gets here, but it is what it is.

Toke...

I can definitely vouch for the ChemPak No2, its N:P:K 25-12-12 and even I've put on weight feeding it to the plants, legal or not.. It's like rocket juice!

£8 or so quid for 800g granules and I'm feeding 0.79g per Litre when needed of ChemPak No2 :)

3 people like this

@tokenroll I worked out the half and full strength ratio per litre a while back and have it jotted down if you need it.. I know you can count so am not implying anything but if you need to save 20mins, gimmie a shout and I'll save you a bit of hassle mate :)

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Butterfingerz said:

@tokenroll I worked out the half and full strength ratio per litre a while back and have it jotted down if you need it.. I know you can count so am not implying anything but if you need to save 20mins, gimmie a shout and I'll save you a bit of hassle mate :)

Cheers I will give you a shout when the stuff arrives if I have any doubts.

Toke...

2 people like this

called them today, bloke i spoke to was nice but dhl has not yet told them the package was damaged and until its returned they

cant send me replacement, this i am unhappy about as i need it soon,  have asked them to call dhl for verification but wont hold any hope on deliveries

coming soon.still got to try and spend your money with the sponsors of the site maybe next time will go a bit smoother

as they obviously cant be blamed for parcels being mishandled. on-ward and up-wards !:mellow:

4 people like this