Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zeo

It’s turned hermie ! Help

Hey so I’ve just spotted a few of these balls on my plant. I’m around 2-3 weeks away from harvest and I’m literally freaking out now 

Here’s the balls ive seen large.F97F59A4-E3B1-46FF-BCD0-AA56E358ED4B.jpeg

and here’s my plant large.73D93096-FA18-41AC-8A63-C5F8920D4F20.jpeglarge.A0E04DCF-7DE1-4DE2-8B71-999B715569D6.jpeg

would it be better just to chop it down now before the pollen spreads ? Or should I just see it out for the next few weeks? 

I'm not sure what your picture is showing us(not seeing male parts), looks perfectly female to me ..

I see calyx’s at the node, which arn't the same as pollen sacks.

No need to panic mate, lookin great!!

Edited by Tgrow
3 people like this

Thats perfectly normal

Owd

2 people like this

They look thing, its calyx as above post says. I can't see that being ready in 2-3 weeks though. 

55 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Hey so I’ve just spotted a few of these balls on my plant. I’m around 2-3 weeks away from harvest and I’m literally freaking out now

I thought the same thing my first grow:) all is well

55 minutes ago, Tgrow said:

I'm not sure what your picture is showing us(not seeing male parts), looks perfectly female to me ..

I see calyx’s at the node, which arn't the same as pollen sacks.

No need to panic mate, lookin great!!

42 minutes ago, Owderb said:

Thats perfectly normal

Owd

32 minutes ago, stummer said:

They look thing, its calyx as above post says. I can't see that being ready in 2-3 weeks though. 

6 minutes ago, mister phlegm said:

I thought the same thing my first grow:) all is well

Thank you all for your posts ....

panic over and I’ve definitely shown you my newbie lack of knowledge:) 

2 people like this

its what this place is for mate. We was all new once and still learning bits as we go on. 

1 person likes this

When you dry the plants make sure you pull those off and throw them in a spliff or a bowl. Lovely :) 

I dont leave any on my twigs

Owd

I got my eyes on a volcano for when this lot is all ready ... seems to be taking forever though . 5-7 weeks flower they said, I’m week 6 now and I’m having a lot of people say maybe 3-4 weeks left ... arghhh I’m so impatient but still patiently waiting lol

1 person likes this