Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joe_king

“Cali” weed what’s your opinion

114 posts in this topic
8 minutes ago, LA LUNA said:

you up for it ?

No, names aren't really my thing lol

Hold on though, Il give it a try....

'Dannys donkey dick kush CAKEZ'  ...  I know similar to your idea but thats copyrighted now, already 'dropped' it on Instagram just now... Gonna make a fortune :thumsup:

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

His mum was caught in real life with a loft full of plants, blamed her lodger. 

Now this is dynamite Choppers lol

Go on DannyDyers mam! Haha

1 minute ago, Amarillo slim said:

No, names aren't really my thing lol

Hold on though, Il give it a try....

'Dannys donkey dick kush CAKEZ'  ...  I know similar to your idea but thats copyrighted now, already 'dropped' it on Instagram just now... Gonna make a fortune :thumsup:

Remember us when youve hit the bigtime with your DyerCakez ! 

1 person likes this

The biggest manufacturer of the tins / bags and all kinds of made up bollocks names is on Instagram as Slapsta designs or something along those lines, the guy posts videos of his machines churning out shed loads of fancy named 3.5g mylar bags, tins etc ... hes based in London. I'd bet good money 95% of this so called Cali weed is grow in the UK and isn't what it says on the tin:smokin:

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Hesketh said:

The biggest manufacturer of the tins / bags and all kinds of made up bollocks names is on Instagram as Slapsta designs or something along those lines, the guy posts videos of his machines churning out shed loads of fancy named 3.5g mylar bags, tins etc ... hes based in London. I'd bet good money 95% of this so called Cali weed is grow in the UK and isn't what it says on the tin:smokin:

Yes exactly now thats what im talking about 

Cali weed my left bollock 

Bet hes made millions aswell lol 

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, SquidgyBlack said:

Hey this isnt anything to do with being right or wrong 

I know there is shit lodza weed been banged in fancy tubs with fancy stickers sold for stupid money being called Cali weed 

I dont believe it is grown in cali 

If you do thats fine 

Ive got my opinion 

Youve got yours. 

Im not wrong and neither are you. 

some of it does come from the states my pal who works in the music industry gets packaged edibles , shatter and weed from the u.s 

it may or may not be cali most probably its from colorado 

1 person likes this

A few amateur growers around my area just grow strains claiming from Cali. Their methods are terrible, leaving bags of leaves rotten lying everywhere, showing their friends the setup, but selling at `Cali`.

Needless to say a few have been busted within the past few months.

1 person likes this

You've only got to look at the amount of fake printed branded cali packs are on ebay. Be lucky if 30% of the Instagram weed sold as cali actually is.

2 people like this