Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

noviceflorist

Week 1 - Autoflower Zkittles OG [First Grow]

38 posts in this topic

well said @Cursed

Don't offend everyone as soon as you ask a question. What is it you need to know?

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, noviceflorist said:

I sound professional because I don’t like being immature and wasting the minutes of the life I have on the internet to be friendly to people who potentially could be paedophile

Imature?  Aparantly we could all be peadophiles?  

Im going to the club later today for a few beers play snooker and watch Cheltenham. 

Youre exactly the type of guy who would be getting knocked the fuck out for saying such absolute wank. 

Im done with this shite 

Anyone who helps this fool should be ashamed 

My advice would be give all youre plants a gallon of petrol works wonders for absolute wankers... 

Edited by SquidgyBlack
1 person likes this

55 minutes ago, SquidgyBlack said:

Im done with this shite 

Anyone who helps this fool should be ashamed 

Probs best to ignore this thread and this guy. At first I thought it was someone trolling but seems like this banjo string is genuinely asking for help in this weird passive aggressive, misguided manner. Not worth any more effort on the part of the community. What a waste of such a nice strain.

Edited by Hammo44

4 hours ago, Cursed said:

Ok deep breath everyone, let’s all take a step back and start again shall we lol

@noviceflorist

What is it exactly that you’re asking for advice on? It seems you were offered good advice about learning to read your plants when they need a feed and then have thrown that back at the person offering it. 

id suggest maybe not biting the hand that feeds, it’s not really a great start to ask advice then disregard it. Growing weed has lots of facets and you will get a lot of advice offered. It’s hard not to give advice about going forward without sometimes going back a bit first so YOU understand what the person is advising.

Maybe have a clear set of things you want to understand and ask specifically about those things as a starting place.

This place is extremely helpful but it as a collective it tends not to tolerate people being arsey, especially when they’ve just asked for advice And help :yep:

This place apparently isn't helpful... We're all arseholes lol

Such a shame this kid got toxic. We could have helped him get a great yield. 

Goodluck

2 people like this

13 hours ago, noviceflorist said:

Sounds like you gave me asshole advice the one I EXACTLY told people not to give. I gave it root juice and it's healthy. You're wrong. Why are you posting here with information not relevant to this grow? Do you want my plant to die because I have no consideration for people who say things without actually researching it? It's an expensive project not 

I was referring to people who don't know what they're talking about that insist and contradict what other people say in the forum clearly. That's rude. Why would you give someone information that would lead your plant to die because you can't get shit for it in person? Enough of this, I wish i could edit that to the bit where it says 'I don't want people to tell me my plants are doomed' and that's it because I forgot how sensitive the internet is, without realising that I push for shortcuts, I respect your community but you can't spite someone and give them information that's not beneficial to them because you don't like the way they handle people like you.

If you think contradictions are a way to try kill your plant. Good luck growing my friend :)

Every plant is different, everyone has a slightly different way of doings things. 

Good luck lol

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, baked bean said:

Mate you don't sound professional you sound like a spoilt kid all you have to do is ask your questions properly and mabie put up with a few jokes and you would have got all the help you needed

lol

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, MedicalMike420 said:

This place apparently isn't helpful... We're all arseholes lol

dont forget peadophiles aswell bud

2 people like this

Just listened to your advice put petroleum 2ml and it’s growing lovely 

thanks for saving my plant plant you guys are helpful I am wrong lol

btw, this is why I said what I said. How the fuck can I ‘bite the hand that feeds me’ you think I want anything from you you computer nerd? All I asked for was for you to let me know if you spot anything wrong. Have some respect I can learn to grow weed without any of you badge chasing cunts. This is the only community you have so you protect outsiders that hurt your powerful persona by intimidating them first thinking it’ll drive them away. Fuck off and stay on topic. If it didn’t concern you and you know you’re not that then ignore it. By being a peacemaker you secretly confess you’re that person, and by agreeing it shows you look for your problems in other people 

Edited by Owderb
Hosted pics removed. Please upload to here. Thanks

if u can get rid of the blurple light youl get a better result i was using a blurple uptill 3 days ago and the growth diffrence in 3 days has been unreal

blurple pic taken on monday morning

large.20200322_120943.jpg

taken yesterday i gaurentee i wouldnt have this amount of growth diffrence over 2-3 days with the blurple

large.20200324_083655.jpg

I switched to a 600w omega dual spectrum and this what it looks like now 

Edited by Owderb
Hosted pics removed. Please upload to here. Thanks
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, noviceflorist said:

You think I want anything from you you computer nerd? 

I would if I was you pal, he can grow allot better than you can MR Blurple light, see the problem here is you came to the group with a fuck you attitude, then after taking 13 days to think about what happened..........you came back with the same shitty attitude,:wanker: the people on this forum respect and try their best to help eachother, last I heard that computer nerd was a mod on this site..... Seems your not about that life

1 person likes this

I thought this thread had died a horrible death...lollol

@noviceflorist Reading through you long and somewhat twisted paragraph, it seems to me that there's a person in there with good intentions who is shrouded by what I can best describe as a form of written tourettes.  You're just not going to achieve what you're attempting to achieve with this approach.  It is really rude mate in case you hadn't realised.

If you're making a genuine cry for help then why not start a thread in the Free for all section where perhaps you'll get to chat with like-minded people.  There's plenty of help and support out there in the world. However, as we're all shut inside right now, ask around here nicely and you never know.   :hippy:

Edited by JJJ
2 people like this

This guy is just pure offensive keyboard worrier!  

The type that in real life he dont look at any 1 in the eye ball 

Wouldnt say boo to a goose in real life... 

Like JJJ said all you had to do man is come on here with a bit of respect and you would of got all the best advice in the world from life long pro growers (Im not one of them!) and you did the comlete opposite! 

Read back if you think thats how you get people to help you then your an absolute bell end.  

I can only hope there isnt some poor cunt out there whos having the absolute torture of having to self islatiog with you lol 

Shit man that is a scary thaught ! 

Keep safe 

Gob shite :) 

Edited by SquidgyBlack
1 person likes this

....just getting the popcorn ... this thread looks like it might be fun lol 

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, UKGrow3r said:

I would if I was you pal, he can grow allot better than you can MR Blurple light, see the problem here is you came to the group with a fuck you attitude, then after taking 13 days to think about what happened..........you came back with the same shitty attitude,:wanker: the people on this forum respect and try their best to help eachother, last I heard that computer nerd was a mod on this site..... Seems your not about that life

What group? Wtf is this guy alright

you tucking gay justice warrior fuck off, this guy thinks he can insult my blurple but he has a disabled sister and daughter that gets mocked for drooling and thinks I get upset like them. Go feed your disabled sister a banana by hand you fucking irrelevant person. Who the tuck asked you to post you imbecile? 

The more you social justice nerds return the harsher I’ll be. Notice how I haven’t been rude to that guy that gave me the advice to change my light? I listened to him, kno why? Cause he don’t come with his personal feelings and disabilities online. Stop trying to protect people online bcus you think they’re nerds like you 

Stop tryna recruit me to nerdsville you foreyed fuck. If I was nice Id ignore you but I wanna tell you what’s wrong with you. you lot can joke your lives away with memes and twitter jokes and get fat and keep complaining about the women on earth that don’t want you but I can’t believe how much of a nerd you have to be to respond to something that don’t concern you and your try to dismantle someone cause they remind you of someone that’ll crush your nerd of a common sense that you use o make friends?

All I said was ‘don’t fuckin post here tellin me shit I can’t do because it’s too late, thus deemed stupid advice, something someone said to make themselves seem smart instead of helping the person. That’s not help it’s insulting and all I asked is that I don’t want it, but you

all misread t cause ur the retards I didn’t want to ask. Ima ask quora before you next time lol I got this question on other forums and they don’t let

people post irrelevant things so they can stay on track and know what they’re talking about. Plus I know someone who intentionally gave the wrong info to make themselves know what they’re talking about. It’s called waffle. All I asked is no waffle but all the pedos responded thinking I’m talking tk

tje  whole community, no, that’s exactly why you pedos responded you think everyone here just shallow like you internet mongerers 

see how fucking dangerous the internet is because you can’t ask for one thing without people acting like fucking kids posting memes and expecting you to be up to date fuck off mate I play sports in real life I just grow weed on the side 

btw I got 600w omega now dual spec way better than the old one and possibly your light you nerd

Edited by noviceflorist