Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zeo

Leaf Strip before harvest

Hey Guys 

back with another question. I'm nearing harvest time now and i'm super excited about my first grow. All has gone as well as i expected it too , there's been a couple problems, although they quickly got sorted out , thanks to some advice i got on here. 

so my question , i've seen a lot of videos where the grower has done a pretty major leaf thinning about a week or so prior to harvest and they've all said its so the light can hit the lower buds for a little while just whilst they are ripening up. Although i've never seen this done with Autos .... 

my girls are pretty bushy so i was wondering what you guys think? will it effect the plant at this late stage, am i get to leave it or do you think it might do the lower buds some good ? large_b4.jpg

It looks like you have at least another few weeks to go so leave them as they are now and then its fine to do the last week.

Edited by tokenroll
1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

It looks like you have at least another few weeks to go so leave them as they are now and then its fine to do the last week.

Yeah, that photo was last week, but I do think I’ve got around 3 weeks left, so 2 weeks before I start flushing. 

would you strip at the same time as you start flushing?