Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jibba jabba

The Kings choice,

86 posts in this topic

Alright there Uk420,

How are you all doing?

I have been enjoying the fruits of the kingdom a little too much,but now I am back, with a selection of strains from HSO that  @HSO-Mark has kindly sent me :yep:

Cheers buddy.

I am starting this year off with a couple of the Ogzk fast versions with the hope of getting some cuts outside somewhere, also to mix it up a bit I have a pair of accompanying plants, one Green Crack and one The New.

Both of the Ogkz have been growing well and are almost at the reppoting stage, from 3.5 to a 6.

Both of them are very similar almost identical, the only real difference I have observed is that one is slightly taller than the other, nicely spaced nodes on both, big  seven fingered leaves,here’s a Couple of pics.large.CAE8ECA6-0EC0-451E-B9F7-FAA2F8BD3300.jpeglarge.C85C6DA2-5FB7-4E6E-AA7D-6F09B8A8D242.jpeg

The Green Crack is easily the most vigorous out of the bunch of them, gobbling up the feed and sprouting out good new growth all the places where I want to see it,

just the one picture I took, here it is,large.567B3C70-2FC6-4F3A-AB51-FE6F364847EE.jpeg

That brings me around to The New, well to be honest it is a bit of a gangler, really large internode gaps, probably from its Larry Og parentage?
Kinda excites me that little bit more the difference in it.

I tried a gentle bit of training but it laughed at me, so I assaulted the main branches into a better position to allow the lower shoots to do some shooting, mainly the plant looks a bit battered but I did go in heavy sure she’ll perk herself up in a few days, here’s a pic,large.BF66E079-2580-4B4F-9474-1E31A5A23500.jpeg

As for the lights, I  have been running two boards @ 100 watts each,18/6 won’t be long before the other two go on.

Still using my Mountain Air filter attached to a four inch rvk fan controlled with a sms thingy bob probe jobby.

Couple of heat mats for under pot heating,  controlled with another one of them plug in 

watchca me call it’s, and a couple of tube heaters, and it’s still freezing.

Feed this year is going to be bio bizz, probably next year too.

Next up, who knows maybe some Chemdawg regs, or some Three blue kings, or perhaps I’ll finally get around to growing out some bubba kush, the possibilities seam endless.

Take it easy. Jj :king:

15 people like this

Alright there my new King @Jibba jabba all hail...:notworthy:

cool to see ur up an running another diary, all should be interesting to see grown out, how much faster the OGKZfv will be, I never seen Green Crack grown yet so will be new for me, an speaking off new, I will be germinating a The New tomorrow, so will be interesting hearing ur views on it, as I’ll only be a few weeks behind you with it...

Good luck dude... 

ps; what heat mats are you using mate, I had been looking at getting something to suit 100-100 tent base, but have read a few bare wire stories, make’s me weary abt them with 9ltr pots on top, I use tube heater’s too, but not just enough heat at lights off...

Cheer’s...

6 people like this

Alright @Amo:skin_up:

I just brought the first ones I saw they were on the bay, I forget the name, nothing special tho, might have been around a tenner each. 

If I was gonna buy some new ones I would maybe up the power a bit, I think mine are about 40 watts each, 

41 minutes ago, Amo said:

all hail...:notworthy:

Carry on like this and I can see a knighthood coming your way.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

ALL HAIL KING JIBBA ...thank fuck i aint gotta do that for another year ...its burdensome being so royal chap ..

Photos Of Biblical Explanations Pt. 2: “BOW DOWN” To The ...

nice likkle selection to run ..

was hoping hso was going to sling some ogkz fasties my way but im happy with the bubbas gift ..i shall be running shortly ..very very nice smoke indeed .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
5 people like this

12 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

ALL HAIL KING JIBBA ...thank fuck i aint gotta do that for another year ...its burdensome being so royal chap ..

Cheers @vince noir rock n roll star 

Yeah man, I am sure I’ll manage alright with the royal burden but if it all gets to much I might have to call on your experience for a bit.

Bubbas gift is one of my favourites, I picked the free autos amnesia xxl dinafem they are,I think,  hopefully going out side this year. Along with some Ogkz Fv cuts, but more on that later.

With a flowering period of around 50days it should do well outside, sure some will find its way to your grow room in due course V,

Take it easy. Jj :king:

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Jibba jabba nice to see you back with more OGKZ goodies after your recent PNC Victor  :yep:

You smashed OGKZ in the PNC so in a more "traditional" type grow this should be a blast and we have the added Fast flowering OGKZ ;)

Let's do this  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
5 people like this

Best of luck with the grow mate :yep:

4 people like this

Alright there Uk420.

On 14/03/2020 at 8:32 PM, jadenugs said:

Best of luck with the grow mate :yep:

Cheers brother Nugs, just waiting for me luck to start shining through :yep:.

I’ll start with the Gc, which is growing very well indeed, a bit on the pail side but more than holding its own against the other plants in with it at the mo.

There was a colder nite a few nites ago and it has affected it slightly, but nothing to worry about she’s a strong girl.

Green Crack, to the left.

large.E4F97140-5EDA-4910-BCA8-C3A5393C46FF.jpeg

Now on to the Ogkz fast version, again growing well not quite as vigorous as the Gc but none the less growing well, she’s not a greedy girl, and recovered from the cold nite almost instantly.

large.4D792EEC-A86B-4DBD-9D07-A7D6368D6D18.jpeglarge.D770D2F3-51B4-4C11-93E9-DD307BA627EA.jpeg 

Now I suppose I better inform you’s of the state of this The New plant, I know I am a bit on the chilly side but compared to the others this plant is a wanker. Firstly really slow growth, secondly she hasn’t  taken any stress well, to be completely honest this is one of the first times I have thought about throwing one away, but I’ll keep her going just for the sake of it and hope to turn it around within the flower period, no pictures as she looks like a pig, I hope it comes good.

Apart from that the kingdom is safe secure and full up, with plenty of food to eat and even a whole packet of loo roll.

Take care everybody.

Jj :yinyang:

10 people like this

Alright JJ, not sure just how bad your New is but my New#3 was very easily over watered and stood still for well over a week. Gangly as feck, broke easily when training. I wasn't very happy with her at the time but she did the best out of the three yield wise. Might be worthy giving yours a bit of time, up to you bro :yep:

5 people like this

8 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Gangly as feck, broke easily when training. I wasn't very happy with her at the time but she did the best out of the three yield wise

Cheers for the info bud :yep:

Yeah I think you have got me there, over watering, I do have a really bad habit of opening the hatch up leaning in and dumping a couple of litres straight on them, I’ll see if she is looking photo worthy when I have a glance later.

Well I flipped them all the other day mainly as the Green crack is running away growth wise in comparison to the others, I have a couple of cuts from the new so I suppose I try a bit harder on the next run.

Cheers again Nugs :skin_up:

Jj :yinyang:

3 people like this

17 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Alright JJ, not sure just how bad your New is but my New#3 was very easily over watered and stood still for well over a week. Gangly as feck, broke easily when training. I wasn't very happy with her at the time but she did the best out of the three yield wise. Might be worthy giving yours a bit of time, up to you bro :yep:

That tends to be the case quite often in my opinion!

Those strains that are a pain to grow 99% of the time turn out the best ;)

Kind of like a good woman, they make you put in that work lol

8 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Well I flipped them all the other day

And the flower show begins  ;)

@Jibba jabba good luck mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

4 people like this

What's in that 4 way cross new introduction Geist OG mark? 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Limey Gas man said:

What's in that 4 way cross new introduction Geist OG mark? 

Pretty sure I know but let me double check mate :yep:

Don't wat to be accused of spreading "Fake News" lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

5 people like this

12 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

That tends to be the case quite often in my opinion!

Yeah man, no doubt it all down to my slack watering and inadequate heating, but the other three in there look alright, perticually the Green Crack, trust me to get a fussy bitch, well give me ten weeks and I’ll see what she goes like.

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

3 people like this

On 18/03/2020 at 10:10 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Yeah I think you have got me there, over watering

I hope you don't think I was saying you over water your plants dude. Was just telling you how fussy mine was lol 

Good to read you've kept her on :yep:

2 people like this