Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Amarillo slim

Become a tester of Alfemco genetics.

48 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, ocb said:

@Amarillo slim I would def be up for running some testers for you again next season. I'll be buying some MWF from you also. I'll chat to you about it wen this season's done. Really special plant that MWF! Great job on the selecting

Cheers.. Ive should have the (MWF x M33) x MWF as well as at least two MWF x later photoperiods. The later should be that much more 'indoor' quality again, as well as getting quite large in comparison to the MWF... 

If your after more of the same seeds however, then best bet would be grab some from the store soon, as they are the last packs of these available. Ive got a small number kept back for preservation purposes but I didn't keep the mother that made the seeds your'e currently growing, so that particular genetic combination is only left in the current packs joolz has.   Did your mate ever get round to doing a couple green house MWFs by the way?  cheers

3 people like this

Awesome! I'd like to be a tester. I'm based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Lemme show You what Your beans can do this side. 

Cheers 

db

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, DaggaBoy said:

Awesome! I'd like to be a tester. I'm based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Lemme show You what Your beans can do this side. 

Cheers 

db

Hi DaggaBoy, Johannesburg? wow. Would be great to see you grow some down there. Im guessing you'd normally germ around now though?  Ive got some seeds cooking that should be ready in the next 2-3 weeks that might be suitable.  Most stuff I've got would simply autoflower at such a low latitude.  Il let you know when they're ready. cheers