Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Amarillo slim

Become a tester of Alfemco genetics.

48 posts in this topic
22 hours ago, Russjackell said:

Hi Amarillo 

I put a order in for a 6 bean mwf, haven’t had a confirmation yet, order no:1257

can you check it out for me, tia 

where are you seeing 6 seed packs of these at mate?

as far as I can make out the only ones at the store are 12 packs?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

where are you seeing 6 seed packs of these at mate?

as far as I can make out the only ones at the store are 12 packs?

I’m 99.5 % sure he was doing a 6 for 25, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if I dreamt it

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Russjackell said:

I’m 99.5 % sure he was doing a 6 for 25, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if I dreamt it

 

 

he did make a few 6 packs, there was a picture posted somewhere of them, he said some didn't want 12, so he made some smaller packs.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah made up small number of six packs which are will be making there way to the store, only joolz mentioned to me that things are taking up to 10 days to arrive at the moment, so will likely be in store in a week or so :yep:

 

large_MWF6.JPG

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Give him time dude if you ordered from the site, then its joolz who you should be messaging. Hes the one who manages the beans.

 

Cheers, and yes exactly this. My focus is all on the breeding, any questions on the genetics just tag me and obviously as soon as I get the chance Il be happy to answer...  Sales, store, transfers, all that stuff, go to Joolz. :yep:

 

 

 

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

 

Cheers, and yes exactly this. My focus is all on the breeding, any questions on the genetics just tag me and obviously as soon as I get the chance Il be happy to answer...  Sales, store, transfers, all that stuff, go to Joolz. :yep:

 

 

 

 

Not a problem mate, shout me when youve sent them beans off :bong:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@Amarillo slim i like the blue vial the 12 packs come in! 100% germ rate on my 13 as well. can't wait to see how these turn out at my lat might even do a few in the back garden 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Not a problem mate, shout me when youve sent them beans off :bong:

 

cheers, Will do :yep:

 

11 minutes ago, G-Man420 said:

@Amarillo slim i like the blue vial the 12 packs come in! 100% germ rate on my 13 as well. can't wait to see how these turn out at my lat might even do a few in the back garden 

 

Yes the vials are great, and best for long term storage of the seeds. And obviously can also take out as many seeds as you wish, close top back to keep rest fresh, as well as reuse for different seeds later on etc. 

 

Only got some these little plastic vials for the testers and 6 packs, as they are intended to be grown out straight away and seems waste to use the vials in these instances..  I will get round to developing some proper standard packaging with perhaps logo etc at some point..  But not my priority by any means, main focus is obviously the genetics..  And this time of year very busy getting the locations sorted to house the next generation, new crosses etc. So don't expect any kind of fancy branded packaging here any time soon :D

Edited by Amarillo slim
7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

What have you got planned for new hacks? Or is it hush for now?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

hacks?

 

Hacks? You got the wrong thread mate haha. 

 

Ive got so many different projects on the go at any one time, even to list them would be a task in itself...  Main things presently are obviously lots of F1s with the MWF,  (M33 x MWF) x MWF,  an indoor, anther indoor/outdoor but for lower lats, two different autos etc, CBD line and so on...  Some new projects, some years in the making...  And obviously out of all these projects and experiments, only a handful will ever get released as it were...    

Edited by Amarillo slim
9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Hello @Amarillo slim , I love what you're doing and another UK outdoor breeder is a beautiful thing to see. And also how you're thinking of the future when it comes to legalisation (which I believe is inevitable). Very inspirational. I would love the honour of growing testers for you. Though I do not have any diaries on here( that I can remember) I do have one on another website, grow diaries, it was an auto inside a pc case. I have however grown out in the back garden a couple of times with some not bad results. The reason for me rambling telling you all this is that I want to be honest with you and you obviously don't want time wasters. This year I've been working on a proper outdoor grow which has already started(I have a diary on the RGS section and Guerrilla section) I currently have one plot but I'll have a second plot come Thursday after I have gotten to work on it, it gets more sun than my plot I have now which is great and also I'd put your tester there too, it's a much more secure plot.

 

If you do consider me, I am at Lat 50 and realistically I can take 3 plants maybe 5 at the very most (will have to confirm Thursday) and I'm not fussed when a plant finishes, I'm all for the scent and flavour of the herb.

If you don't think I'll be a suitable candidate then I understand and thank you for your time anyway. :bong: .... Also sorry for the essay lollol 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, SkinJim said:

Hello @Amarillo slim , I love what you're doing and another UK outdoor breeder is a beautiful thing to see. And also how you're thinking of the future when it comes to legalisation (which I believe is inevitable). Very inspirational. I would love the honour of growing testers for you. Though I do not have any diaries on here( that I can remember) I do have one on another website, grow diaries, it was an auto inside a pc case. I have however grown out in the back garden a couple of times with some not bad results. The reason for me rambling telling you all this is that I want to be honest with you and you obviously don't want time wasters. This year I've been working on a proper outdoor grow which has already started(I have a diary on the RGS section and Guerrilla section) I currently have one plot but I'll have a second plot come Thursday after I have gotten to work on it, it gets more sun than my plot I have now which is great and also I'd put your tester there too, it's a much more secure plot.

 

If you do consider me, I am at Lat 50 and realistically I can take 3 plants maybe 5 at the very most (will have to confirm Thursday) and I'm not fussed when a plant finishes, I'm all for the scent and flavour of the herb.

If you don't think I'll be a suitable candidate then I understand and thank you for your time anyway. :bong: .... Also sorry for the essay lollol 

 

Sorry to disappoint but as the seeds are limited Im only sending out to a handful of people.

 

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Any of these still available mate got some ground turned over in a good plot hopefully a few of these would go nice in my plot 

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, starfish said:

Any of these still available mate got some ground turned over in a good plot hopefully a few of these would go nice in my plot 

 

Sorry, no.  Only ended up with a very limited number of these crosses so using all seeds for further work.  There are 6 packs of the pure MWF at the store here though.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

@Amarillo slim I would def be up for running some testers for you again next season. I'll be buying some MWF from you also. I'll chat to you about it wen this season's done. Really special plant that MWF! Great job on the selecting

Edited by ocb
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now