Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

K-dawg

bubble advice

question about drying bubble..

I used dry trim that had been cured for 4+ months for this bubble run. After separating bags and scraping resin on to cardboard I realized I had threw my 25micron pressing screen in the bin a few weeks back, so I left the wet bubble on the cardboard for a few hours to dry out then cut into tiny pieces with a Stanley blade then left to dry for 24/36 hours. I usually leave it for longer but decided to press it. It seems to have turned out pretty well and after working it in my hand for a while it formed nicely but felt quite sticky after a while, does this mean it still has moisture inside ? wondering if I should dry it more somehow

large.5e509019a1ee5_resizeball.jpg

2 people like this

If you got the patience just leave it to cure awhile.

Bubble always stays "sticky" in my experience, but if your worried about moisture just flatten it out a bit more (to increase surface area) and leave somewhere warm. 

Hash with a longer cure is always smoother and more potent I find.

3 people like this

got about 20 dry gram from 2 plants about 6 weeks ago, I infuse into coconut oil with an odd gram as needed, I vape the rest using 2 container 1 for my daily vape the other is curing as we go taking an odd gram as needed so i'm vaping ingesting and curing at the same time, still got trim from 3 plants curing which I plan to sort soon but I keep forgetting make the ice

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Dodgee said:

If you got the patience just leave it to cure awhile.

Bubble always stays "sticky" in my experience, but if your worried about moisture just flatten it out a bit more (to increase surface area) and leave somewhere warm. 

Hash with a longer cure is always smoother and more potent I find.

Thanks mate, i will flatten it out and sit out for another 2 days. It smells fantastic at the moment, the last stuff I done never turned out like this. It was dryer and harder although I never worked it for as long. I'm guessing that is the key for hash to play/press it longer

20 minutes ago, hash72 said:

got about 20 dry gram from 2 plants about 6 weeks ago, I infuse into coconut oil with an odd gram as needed, I vape the rest using 2 container 1 for my daily vape the other is curing as we go taking an odd gram as needed so i'm vaping ingesting and curing at the same time, still got trim from 3 plants curing which I plan to sort soon but I keep forgetting make the ice

Sounds like a nice amount of hash you have there mate! Is the coconut oil infusing for eating it? I am quite knew to hash making but have always loved a nice bit of hash. I use to love the squidgy black back in the day