Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Exhale

DIYLEDUK-CXM370-Custom Rolling Diary

98 posts in this topic

@FARMER G yes mate, the one I bought was the APEXEL Macro 100mm. :yep:

If you search for "Samsung S10+ Photography" that usually brings up some decent hits.

The "live focus" is fun to play with as well you can find that the same way as the pro mode by swiping left/right when you're in the camera app.

2 people like this

The Sweet Amnesia Haze plants are out, the place only needed a quick hoover. I've put 2 Dinafem Orange Juice in and 2 of the Sour'Kush that have shown as girls I have potted into 5L finals, I'll pot the Orange Juice up when they're not so wet.

Sour'Kush girls have been trimmed at the bottom and have been topped with one also having the mainstem bent, I plan to take the 2 lowers on each of them a bit later on for clones.

Lights set at 120 watt

large.20200521_152734.jpg

5 people like this

And back on with the show we go :yep:

Farmer G 

1 person likes this

@Exhale

Good luck with the next lot fella sour Kush sound yum !!

peace

lil d. :skin_up:

1 person likes this

Other side of the weekend then! Plants have settled in their finals and are visibly growing, done some more LST as we only have 4 plants in here I have some horizontal space to play with. Not too fussed about yield I'm just going to work through plants and keep cuts to re-run in a SoG as that's how we will be moving forward with this project eventually!

I've changed the timer to 20/4 now, I will veg with a dark period from now on.

The Orange Juice were potted up after the Sour'Kush and have recovered and taken the LST in their stride - really vigorous I'll have to be mindful of the Tangie especially in flower!

large.20200525_161507.jpg

5 people like this

@lildaveham thanks mate, the Sour'Kush has been on my list a long time now the ECSD mum used in this cross has a bit of a rep as well, I do believe it's the Sour Diesel IBL Riri cut of France. :yep:

1 person likes this

Everything is looking spot on as per usual @Exhale

I'm looking forward to seeing a SOG grow from cuts in the future.

BB

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Hi all, dropping a couple of pics up as the girls are getting a shift on - feel like I'm finally nailing veg with these COBs @diyleduk the dark period and feeding from the get go with the BioBizz really is better than no dark period and going lighter on the nutes. The Sour'Kush broke their bonds so I've tied them back down more securely, the Orange Juice are staying level so I've released the ties on them and cleared down low so I can water them. I think another week and I will tie down again and flower, these 5L pots are producing nice sized plants very quickly. Feed is 2ml Grow, going to up to 3ml as it's been a week now since pot up - trying not to get caught out with the slower release on these feeds this time. :yep:

Sour'Kush (left) - Orange Juice (right) look at them leaves! 

large.20200530_160839.jpglarge.20200530_161020.jpg

2 people like this