Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikeydoughnut

Anyone diagnose this?

Ey up folks. I posted before about seeing the odd blemish. As an old dog trying to learn new tricks i do get a squeaky bum fairly easily. It is however becoming par for the course hitting snags so i make this post in a less frenzied and more care free manner.

ive got 3 plants at the moment. All have been underfed. I stupidly waited for signs of hunger and thirst after i was told one of my plants looked over watered and overfed. So instead of just dialing it in i went right to the other end of the scale. 

In terms of environment ive got more than whats required and everything is sorted by the controller. Im in a 1x1x1.8 with a 400w bulb going. Extracting out the window and intake is from inside the room since its winter. Ive just entered week 5 of flower and they look suprisingly healthy considering ive basically been starving the poor buggers. Lots of lickle trichs glistening etc. New growth around the flowers looks fairly lush.

Now after a google search and a look at the pinned post on deficiency and toxicity. I came up with possible calcium deficiency. The worst scenario was some kind of fungus. Shit me pants when i read that. But me rooms spotless. The tent and all the poles n that got isopropyl-ed. cant think where a fungus could come from. I do have a couple of young 'uns that pick their nose, arse and belly button at every opportunity but theyre not allowed in my 'activity' room!

The waters harder chuck norris round here. Even so i did give a very conservative dose of epsoms about 2-3 weeks into flower, very conservative. Almost pointless perhaps.  

The past couple of weeks i have built up on food started 1ml of biobizz grow and bloom then worked my way up so im on almost a full 4 week feed. Ive also used some acti vera and bioheaven in there. Bio heaven smells like a f*cking polecat has been about the place! 

Temps from the out probe in the soil is always around 23 lights on -  lights out about 20. It has slipped to just below 19 a couple of times when its been right cold outside. 

A few pics for yer see if you can see owt past the pixels. Obviously i took them with a potato!!

large.IMG_1723.JPGlarge.IMG_1725.JPGlarge.IMG_1728.JPGlarge.IMG_1731.JPG

30 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

waited for signs of hunger and thirst after i was told one of my plants looked over watered and overfed.

Looks like calcium deficiency, if you let them dry out it can cause issues with nutrient movement. Don't let the plants dry out, if you're really unsure use a kitchen scale 

:bong:

Obie 

1 person likes this

Cheers obie. Very much appreciated. I have been very much on the boil recently and followed the simple finger in the muck and if it’s dry up to first knuckle and has started feeling light I give it a sup.

so what I’m seeing is just the hunger playing it’s self out? Will the food I’m giving it mow supply the needed calcium? Biobizz have no info on this. 

The newer leaves look super healthy and quite frosty up near the flowers. Hopefully I’ve caught it in time. Will deffo be extra vigilant on timing me watering.

thanks again obie :yinyang:

Edited by mikeydoughnut
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Will the food I’m giving it mow supply the needed calcium? Biobizz have no info on this. 

I would think you'd have all you need if your water is med to hard otherwise a ml of cal mag to sort. 

1 person likes this

Top chap. Much appreciated.

1 person likes this

Well worth watching it all,calcium info is at 24 mins.

1 person likes this