Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

3ngg

Clearly I have no idea what I’m doing!

52 posts in this topic

@3ngg spot on mate.  I forgot that adding a carcinogen to natural coconut husks was de rigueur.  

I'm so not hip.

1 person likes this

? lol 

In case your confused (I was for a min) I think phoenix is just alluding to the fact that perlite is nasty stuff and a waste of space, which isn't wrong (I was suprised to see that ecothrive now do a perlite mix). But that stuff should work fine.

Honestly I would get that ec up a bit higher than 0.8.

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, uBercaMeL said:

? lol 

In case your confused (I was for a min) I think phoenix is just alluding to the fact that perlite is nasty stuff and a waste of space, which isn't wrong (I was suprised to see that ecothrive now do a perlite mix). But that stuff should work fine.

Appreciate that dude, Il give them another feed tomorrow so will up the nutes to around .08 then the following feed il go to 1.0 and see how they react!

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Phoenix said:

@3ngg spot on mate.  I forgot that adding a carcinogen to natural coconut husks was de rigueur.  

I'm so not hip.

Cheer up fella!

1 person likes this

On 23/02/2020 at 11:15 PM, uBercaMeL said:

? lol 

Gave them a feed last night, upped to around 1.1 EC - I went half strength from the bottle for all nutes, left out the cal mag, and it only ran around 0.75 - Made another 2.5 litres of higher strength only using the Meta and the Coco A&B and added this. sat at 1.0 until i Ph'd down to 5.8 then it was sat at 1.1

Fed them until a good run off as im still hoping to flush out any remnants that were left previously - This is working as the run off are all dropping down now.

Plants look similar this morning, Some leaves looker darker, some leaves look very dark at the edges - Will get some pictures up on the weekend after a couple more feeds, and see how they're looking before i switch to the pre flower nutes

1 person likes this

On 24/02/2020 at 5:39 PM, 3ngg said:

Cheer up fella!

Exactly what I needed to hear.  Apologies for such cantankerous remarks.  And yes I should.

And hope I will.

;)

35 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Exactly what I needed to hear.  Apologies for such cantankerous remarks.  And yes I should.

And hope I will.

;)

No need to apologies! All advise is appreciated. I’m sure once I get Into the swing of things il go for a more au naturale route in the future!