Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Adriaan

First time growing - need help with setup

18 posts in this topic

Already told you what I would do man, cheap led's from b+q or fluros, neither need ballasts or reflectors.  Up to you now dude. Running a 600w bulb at 250w will make the bulb fail quicker. I'd get a 250w bulb too if you want to go that way. 

I had same problems on my first grow when i knew nothing... 

What helped me a lot is to get extraction to loft and i've done an intake of colder air from loft as well (first i had to open window everytime when lights ON and place an intake duct as close as possible to window)

large.481C8EE4-D026-4923-9970-5B37F99D58FA.jpegHi Adrian

Your humidity needs to be higher than It is I’m aiming for 70% in veg with temps of 23°C. Ive been referring to this diagram to guide me in the right direction, Get a humidifier that’ll bring the temps down a bit too hope this helps,

good luck from another first time grower :fart:

CFCropper

Edited by CFCropper
Added photo
1 person likes this