Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Sweet Zkittlez® [NEW 2020] [USA STRAIN]

26 posts in this topic

42.jpg

Sweet Zkittlez®

2.jpg

Zkittlez is one of the most famous and potent strains found on the west coast of the USA. Sweet Zkittlez® (SWS84) derives from a cross between an elite clone of Zkittlez combined with a specially selected Grape Ape clone, which is one of the strains used to develop the original Zkittlez.

The result is a predominantly indica genetic hybrid. It produces a large amount of resin-soaked flowers. It is both relaxing and stress-relieving, yet it also stimulates the imagination and conversation, an effect that is normally associated with sativa strains.

The flowers have a high terpene content, an exquisite aroma and sweet taste, with hints of fruit-flavoured candies, hardwood undertones, shades of lemon, cypress and subtle aromatic peppers.

Variety SWS84 
Indica: 70% / Sativa: 30%
THC: 16-23% · CBD:0,2%
Indoor Yield: 450-650 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 400-700 g/plant
Indoor Harvest: 9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late September, early October

56.png 121.png

https://vimeo.com/436051150

21.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
11 people like this

43.png

Hunted! I bet you went down to this publication to see what the promotion was, right? I can tell you're a real Sweet Seeds lover. 

Today for the purchase of any packet of Sweet Zkittlez®, you get 15% off on the total value of your purchase.
Yes, you heard that well! 15% discount applied when you finish your order!

This means that the 15% discount also goes for the other products included in the same order along with your Sweet Zkittlez®. What an offer, eh?

And not only that, we also have an extra gift for any purchase of our Sweet Zkittlez®. These are the extra gifts that will surely help you make your mind:

EXTRA GIFTS

Sweet Zkittlez® 3+1 --> Corporative White T-Shirt for free + 15% off (as previously mentioned)

Sweet Zkittlez® 5+2 --> Corporative White T-Shirt for free + 3D Metallic Grinder+ 15% off (as previously mentioned)

Sweet Zkittlez® 25 o 100 --> Corporative White T-Shirt for free + 3D Metallic Grinder+ 15% off (as previously mentioned)

source.gif

Conditions of the Offer
- Add to the shopping basket at least one Sweet Zkittlez® packet of any format (3+1, 5+2, 25 or 100).
- Finish the order within the time span of the offer. 

Duration of the offer
From the 30th of January at 15h00 until the 31th of January at 15h00 (GMT Time Zone +1 / Madrid local time)

Access the promotion: [PROMOTION ENDED]

31.png
Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
6 people like this

Looks like im going to have to order a 5 pack of these. Lovely looking strain. Spotted them on instagram this morning.

Toke...

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Looks like im going to have to order a 5 pack of these. Lovely looking strain.

Ditto.

4 people like this

Hey @McHazy 

I've got a Sweet Seeds grinder (coming).

:P

5 people like this

If I had more than a bag of peanuts I would slap down some hard currency right now @Sweet Seeds Apolo 

Alas, my selfish, ungrateful children say they deserve food,clothing and warmth more than I deserve seeds, is that really fair? I dont think so lol

@Exhale I have 2 sweet seeds grinders nah.....nah.....nah..nah...naaah:nenenenene: (didnt pay for them or I wouldnt have any lol)

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
5 people like this

Good lord!

What a stunning plant!

Defo will be appearing in my tent in the coming months .

3 people like this

@2Fat2EatThat you can give one to @McHazy then, he can't have mine! lol

5 people like this

next step zkittlez fv ...oh yes ..this one is up my street .

4 people like this

I just bought these.

Not needed, and i am low on cash at the moment, but that picture was just a thing of beauty and i couldn't resist.

These will be the next strain i run for sure.

@Sweet Seeds Apolo.

Any information on how they like to be fed, growth structure (good for scrog etc) or any other information that may help me?

Genuinely cant wait to run this strain. 

Thanks. 

On 7/2/2020 at 9:03 PM, Alan Johnson said:

I just bought these.

Not needed, and i am low on cash at the moment, but that picture was just a thing of beauty and i couldn't resist.

These will be the next strain i run for sure.

@Sweet Seeds Apolo.

Any information on how they like to be fed, growth structure (good for scrog etc) or any other information that may help me?

Genuinely cant wait to run this strain. 

Thanks. 

Hi buddy!

Thank you very much for trusting us and our strains. 

As it is a new strain, I don't have much information on these points. 

Anyway, I'll move the question to the breeding team, so they can give me more details

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

2 people like this

I live 100% on competition, tester or free seeds and it gets a bit frustrating sometimes. I feel bloody lucky to have the opportunity to grow all the ones I'm given but sometimes you come across a strain that youd just love to run with, like this one, but you cant,simple, boooooo!

For me its either seeds or feed my wife, kids and little dog so it's obviously a no brainer...................... I go for the seeds every time and starve the kids lol

Real nice work Sweet Seeds, looks a cracking strain.

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
2 people like this

what a stunning looking plant  if that pic is anything to do by mate ......  never  ever tried zkittlez   tho i have heard good stuff about it ...  once i get  cash / life in order  i wouldent mind guerilla planting a few of these to see how well they cope in the cold wet valleys

4 people like this

27 minutes ago, 2Fat2EatThat said:

I live 100% on competition, tester or free seeds and it gets a bit frustrating sometimes. I feel bloody lucky to have the opportunity to grow all the ones I'm given but sometimes you come across a strain that youd just love to run with, like this one, but you cant,simple, boooooo!

For me its either seeds or feed my wife, kids and little dog so it's obviously a no brainer...................... I go for the seeds every time and starve the kids lol

Real nice work Sweet Seeds, looks a cracking strain.

I call A4 sheets of paper for breakfast dinner and lunch character building.