Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MediNugz

315 Cmh footprint

Just got 5x 315 cmh for 8.5ft x 13.5 ft room. The guy in the shop said its what I need but after seeing a diary or 2, I'm starting to think I need more?

Aye. 

1 person likes this

Well for a start I'd imagine you'd need an even number to cover the room properly?

But never the less I can assure you 5 will not be enough to cover a room that's 2.5 x 4 meters.

They are great lights 100%, but large coverage isn't really they're thing IME, even some of the claims from the companies that make them raise my eyebrows.

But again I'm certain 5 will not cover 10 m2, not by quite a margin. That's 2 m2 per light, my Dimlux 1000w de wont cover that.

2 people like this

@MediNugz you need double that i think. I have 1 cmh to top up my leds in bloom and i think 1cmh/m2 is ok

1 person likes this

8 for the space:hippy:

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, JeezaK said:

8 for the space:hippy:

And the rest. 

1 person likes this

Depends on the reflector type, I use maxibright focus reflectors which give you about 75cm squared, so I use 16 in a 3m x 3m. 

In your space & with those reflectors I’d go 3 by 5 (15 lamps). 

Good luck. 

4 people like this

Each one just about covers 80cm x80cm.

large.5e2086adedaa0_315wcmh80x8018.pnglarge.5e2086ad3e2cb_315wcmh80x8014.png

-Adam

Edited by diyleduk
3 people like this

4 hours ago, FatBoy77 said:

And the rest. 

24 then:woot: and flip flop

I had that worked out quite wrong & other stuff to probably...lol.  thanks for all the feedback guys, your all legends. Peace✌.  . @PureSmkr it was your diary i saw that made me think it was not enough lol . Your setup looks amazing btw, teach me your ways o' wise one:bong:

Edited by MediNugz
Spelling mistakes