Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jammo85

Lockout? Calmag? Cold roots? Something else?

68 posts in this topic

Plants are not too bad, more like pre-harvest nerves kicking in which happens to me every other crop :mellow:

Some strive for the perfect looking plant but when its 3-4 weeks to go I usually see plants looking a bit yellowish and the odd off looking leaf. I feed less so plants will usually drop a few leaves towards the end. Overfeeding is just never worth it and with this in mind I feed a bit less so will see some of the leaves looking less than pristine. They are the nothing leaves, all the resiny ones are fine and a nice healthy lime greenish tint on the actual bud.

Hydro tends to stay green to the end, even fan leaves perfect looking.

Pre harvest nerves will see you panicking over calmag or nute issues, some of us wondering if we have got tobacco virus or some rare strain of cannabis SARS. 

I'm sure the harvest will bring some great product.

Nice crop.

Edited by MyDisplayName2000
spelling
4 people like this

Water very soft I believe on the EC pen it reads 0120 last time i checked 

I only added a calmag when I posted on here and was told it looked like a cal or mag deficiency which seemed to fix issues...... But I’ve been adding it to nearly all drinks I’ve made sure not to go over 1.7ec with nutes and additives. 
then the next feed would be around 1.0ec 

last night temps hit 35c 

just checked roots after turning things up yesterday and they 22/23c 

plants definitely look worse today. 

Yesterdays water was no nutes in it. watered less incase I’m over watering 

this morning they dry they need another drink

should I stick to plain water for a bit? 

large.9D6EBB43-8FAE-4099-8FD8-FB767A5E12D8.jpeglarge.AD3057B6-EC69-4E01-88CD-60FBBAE335A3.jpeglarge.C0B17BCB-ACC0-4A6F-826E-9D30B20908B0.jpeglarge.C8B6EA91-3598-488D-9B33-1BAFCC6BBE48.jpeglarge.3A04D3F2-49A1-444F-AEF3-3DFF54720561.jpeglarge.3547B599-4E57-4A86-A0E8-BDE24FEEFD6D.jpeglarge.D7306E81-50ED-4090-864D-5CA46732A1C4.jpeglarge.E7227F1C-CC53-4AF3-8739-CE68560EBF5E.jpeglarge.26682828-A665-415D-8DDA-4C3DD48768E9.jpeglarge.1F0ECFF1-BB08-4666-9539-D05278B48201.jpeglarge.0277C0E6-194D-4AE7-8249-3D22BCAAB55F.jpeg

2 people like this

@captain sensible 16l fabric pots and there’s 8 in there. And a 9th plant in smaller plastic pot that’s not important. 

I usually have 20l of water one day, the next 10, but like been told that was keeping roots cold 

(I didn’t water everyday before braking leg I’m just trying to make it easier on partner) 

@blackpoolbouncer like you predicted last night with first signs they are worse today 

is there anything I can do to help them now? Or have I cooked them? Should I flush the fk out of them? 

posted new pictures above these posts from this morning 

Edited by Jammo85

@MyDisplayName2000 looks like your post last night is right over feeding? I’ve posted a few new pictures this morning further up this thread. 

cheers for the link m8

4 weeks to grow...or maybe 5,6, 7?.....look to weak to flush, full strength formulex or simular few feeds ime

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, JeezaK said:

cheers for the link m8

4 weeks to grow...or maybe 5,6, 7?.....look to weak to flush, full strength formulex or simular few feeds ime

Ok thanks for time mate 

1 person likes this

never despair, Iv stood by tent many a night wanking to create heat

2 people like this

1 minute ago, JeezaK said:

lol I need to do more than that by looks of it 

would you agree I’ve over fed? Or something else causing this? 

1 person likes this

they aint that bad m8, little better managment on conditions and you got some goodherb going....environment changes need adjusting at least daily, the requirements of plants only come with conditions being right and as iv said many year its not one thing its everything....good pal of mine with 4k flower had a poor run last time but the strains not the norm heavy croppers he grows, it put me on floor after 27 years of smokng nd hes not done that with his heavies in 10 year....horses for courses, good luck

1 person likes this

Ok cheers mate. Thanks for taking the time!! Much appreciated! @JeezaK

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, JeezaK said:

A grow tent I hope :mellow:

Not wandering around festivals jerking off outside peoples tents.

Always ask consent first.

Or you will get for done for wanking with intent. :mellow:

Also, now were onto the dirt, I was told by a buddy that him and his missus making out fertilised some magic mushrooms, they found some a few days later on the very same spot. Makes you wonder what the NPK of pussy juice might be.

1 person likes this

Not wandering around festivals jerking off outside peoples tents.

its a support act:naughty:

1 person likes this

Wife’s in work today so can’t check on plants! Hoping they haven’t got any worse 

2 people like this

Damn look worse again this morning?

ive killed the cunts haven’t I?

picture coming now....