Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Seedsman Lee

Gelat.OG comparative grow

45 posts in this topic
21 hours ago, Exile420 said:

This still going ahead?

Interested

Good question, and your right very interesting

Keep on smiling,

BB

if still going ahead id be intrested

@Seedsman Lee

Mate are you still going forward with this?

1 person likes this

I doubt it is they not been logged on for quite a while 

Hey Guys,

At the time I wasn’t getting much action. If I can get some serious growers that will keep up with journals then I could look into it!

3 people like this

Eyup @Seedsman Lee you can follow my latest Seedsman adventures here FYI

This is my first time growing autos and I am actually really impressed with the Strawberry Cheesecake Auto I got as a freebie with my last order!

5 hours ago, iShouldCoCo said:

Eyup @Seedsman Lee you can follow my latest Seedsman adventures here FYI

This is my first time growing autos and I am actually really impressed with the Strawberry Cheesecake Auto I got as a freebie with my last order!

Just finishing up a few auto strawberry cheesecake freebies myself, must say I'm really impressed too and have been growing autos for awhile now.

Edited by Tgrow
2 people like this

I’m growing seedsmans own Uk cheese auto at the minute. So far so good quite impressed only roughly 3 weeks to go. This is my first time btw.

Also have 3 free white widow and 3 free Alaskan purple both freebies from seedsman on the go aswell, just switched too flower two weeks ago will be good to see how all turns out. 

As I say these are my first grows and quite impressed. 

On 3/26/2020 at 8:59 PM, Seedsman Lee said:

Hey Guys,

At the time I wasn’t getting much action. If I can get some serious growers that will keep up with journals then I could look into it!

definatly serious about it and am updating my diary constantly :D

On 03/04/2020 at 4:28 AM, Tgrow said:

Just finishing up a few auto strawberry cheesecake freebies myself, must say I'm really impressed too and have been growing autos for awhile now.

Have you any pics of your Strawberry Cheesecake? My two are in the final week or so I reckon

5 hours ago, iShouldCoCo said:

Have you any pics of your Strawberry Cheesecake? My two are in the final week or so I reckon

I can get a few uploaded tomorrow, they turned out dank but not quite what I like, the buds are airy and hay like compared the other strains in the grow. Looks super similar to your pictures!! Havn't smoked it yet, but its jarred.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Tgrow said:

I can get a few uploaded tomorrow, they turned out dank but not quite what I like, the buds are airy and hay like compared the other strains in the grow. Looks super similar to your pictures!! Havn't smoked it yet, but its jarred.

They got that 'foxtail' stacked calyx type bud structure, seems like cheese that I've seen pictures of IIRC - not the usual dense indica type buds I've grown before. The pics would be nice thanks - I *just* took a little 10.6g (trimmed) bud off for an early sample as we're running low :) Anything is gonna be better than nothing! It seems like they'll produce a decent weight though, which is nice.

1 person likes this

how did scc go man

I have some gelato.OG running now, alongside some blueberry. I'm keeping the diary up, even if its not pretty at the moment!!!

I've just grabbed some gelat og seeds actually,  will report back