Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aidan

Dos-si-dos and Glookiez BARNEYS FARM?

36 posts in this topic

Hello all,

like to know if any1 is growing or have grown the new glookiez and or

dos-si-dos33 from barneys thinking of picking some up for my next grow?

1 person likes this

I havnt but iv grown / have the gorilla zkittlez,blue gelato33 ..the gorilla zkittlez is just like a ggs ive grown before not any noticeable zkittlez in my geno but only had 1 plant the blue gelato  grows like a haze has a teatree/methol/mint/diesel/bitter lemon type taste & smell  again only had one plant but no noticeable gelato in my geno 

Personally if  i was looking for a cookie & dosido strain to run I'd pick a fair few others before considering barneys ..but I'm not a massive fan of barneys them two got passed to me  although i have had a few/ seen few good plants/strains come out of barneys just seem less  than  others at similar prices but don't let me sway ya I'm sure some people will be here with different opinions :yep:

:yinyang:

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
1 person likes this

Smoked the gorilla skittlez and blue gelato, gorilla skittlez wasn't anything special but the blue gelato was very nice, potency was lacking a bit but that was because the guy who grew it took it to soon. 

Most breeders 

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

I havnt but iv grown / have the gorilla zkittlez,blue gelato33 ..the gorilla zkittlez is just like a ggs ive grown before not any noticeable zkittlez in my geno but only had 1 plant the blue gelato  grows like a haze has a teatree/methol/mint/diesel/bitter lemon type taste & smell  again only had one plant but no noticeable gelato in my geno 

Personally if  i was looking for a cookie & dosido strain to run I'd pick a fair few others before considering barneys ..but I'm not a massive fan of barneys them two got passed to me  although i have had a few/ seen few good plants/strains come out of barneys just seem less  than  others at similar prices but don't let me sway ya I'm sure some people will be here with different opinions :yep:

:yinyang:

I had grown the gz aswell and wasnt to impressed with the phenos only 1 i could say was decent but not even good enough to keep so think im gonna do abit of research on the glookiez as it does look delicious and also a high yeild

11 hours ago, CannaKay said:

Smoked the gorilla skittlez and blue gelato, gorilla skittlez wasn't anything special but the blue gelato was very nice, potency was lacking a bit but that was because the guy who grew it took it to soon. 

Most breeders 

Yeah I think u have to really search for anything worth while with barneys 

2 people like this

The glookies threw out couple of nannas at the end for me,and wasnt big yielder for me,grew from seed so maby just a crappy pheno.Havnt smoked yet so dont know the strength yet,and was a cal mag monster.

Edited by joe9000

57 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Yeah I think u have to really search for anything worth while with barneys 

Most breeders estimates if it comes to flowering weeks are off with at least 3 weeks on most strains, I see too many people in my area harvesting too soon because of this, then when they smoke the end product they're not happy and call the breeder shite , the blue gelato buds I smoked probably had the highest percentage of thc I've ever seen but on inspection only had about 20% milky trichomes, if he had let them go for another 2/3 weeks it wouldve been a killer and this particular pheno I would definitely have as a mum. 

3 people like this

7 hours ago, CannaKay said:

Most breeders estimates if it comes to flowering weeks are off with at least 3 weeks on most strains, I see too many people in my area harvesting too soon because of this, then when they smoke the end product they're not happy and call the breeder shite , the blue gelato buds I smoked probably had the highest percentage of thc I've ever seen but on inspection only had about 20% milky trichomes, if he had let them go for another 2/3 weeks it wouldve been a killer and this particular pheno I would definitely have as a mum. 

I find that alot round here people just give there plants 8 weeks and chop when really could do with another 2 to get it to anywhere near maximum potential 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, joe9000 said:

The glookies threw out couple of nannas at the end for me,and wasnt big yielder for me,grew from seed so maby just a crappy pheno.Havnt smoked yet so dont know the strength yet,and was a cal mag monster.

Yeah ive been looking on grow diaries but nothing is looking to good to my liking but i am wanting to do abit of a pheno hunt so im thinking taking 4 cuts off each seed and flowering the seed to see which turn out on top and chuck the rest but not impressed by the look of wht people are saying about Barneys 

19 hours ago, CannaKay said:

actually that's a good point.

thanks

2 people like this

13 hours ago, Aidan said:

but not impressed by the look of wht people are saying about Barneys 

They get a bad press, and rightly so for the way they operate these days. Many seed breeders are similar though, ripping off others work with fuck all stabilisation. Look back 10yrs and Barney's still offer some good seeds.  Pineapple chunk and LSD are both good strong stable indica's. 

If you want new Yank flavours, don't use European breeders generally. 

On 14/01/2020 at 0:46 AM, Aidan said:

Hello all,

like to know if any1 is growing or have grown the new glookiez and or

dos-si-dos33 from barneys thinking of picking some up for my next grow?

If you want dos-si-dos why not just get seeds from archive, he made it lol

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Oldbear said:

If you want dos-si-dos why not just get seeds from archive, he made it lol

This is why i came to this site as you lot have a fair bit more knowledge than me, and probably twice the age aha 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, FatBoy77 said:

They get a bad press, and rightly so for the way they operate these days. Many seed breeders are similar though, ripping off others work with fuck all stabilisation. Look back 10yrs and Barney's still offer some good seeds.  Pineapple chunk and LSD are both good strong stable indica's. 

If you want new Yank flavours, don't use European breeders generally. 

Thanks mate and yeah looking for some new genetics as im a city boy and no one wants old stuff 

Just now, Aidan said:

This is why i came to this site as you lot have a fair bit more knowledge than me, and probably twice the age aha 

Cheeky but almost certainly true lol