Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cafeowner

Canna oil, burnt!

27 posts in this topic

@Cafeowner there's some anecdotal evidence that saturated fats are better at binding to THC, if correct, it would suggest using cold pressed 'nut oil would be more effective than MCT which has less. Also coconut oil will stay stable longer at higher temperatures, which might be why your MCT has gone awry. 

1 person likes this

Negative ghost rider, I'm talking shit. Stays liquid at 1c, and the coats on. 

1 person likes this

Well I will report back tomorrow, worst comes to worse I’ve got another 2oz of most sugar leaf trim and a few buds so will try again.

3 people like this

Just filled up a couple of 00 and I’ve took one and made my husband take one who has a low threshold to anything, lol, we shall see.

1 person likes this

Well one put my husband in bed and now he is sleeping, I’ve took 2 and have a headache lol, more caps and more oil ordered for my second attempt later in week!

1 person likes this

Forget it, they work! Been on my arse since 5.30 last night, literally felt my limbs melting into the sofa, can’t drive to work this morning that’s for sure, only a few hundred more to make lol 

2 people like this

How long did you cook it for? Did you happen to not the temp in the end? Warm on my rice cooker is 160f

Add a load of ceramic rings / beads to the slow cooker , helps keep the oil moving , regulates heat better and prevents burning.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, OLaC said:

Add a load of ceramic rings / beads to the slow cooker , helps keep the oil moving , regulates heat better and prevents burning.

What are these Olac mate ?

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Al Swearengen said:

What are these Olac mate ?

They're just theselarge.Screenshot_2020-01-27-16-31-47-487_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg inert little ceramic rings mate, think they're mainly used for distilling alcohol for the same purpose of not burning your solution.

1 person likes this

That's great Olac I appreciate that info and pics man , I'm going to get some , many thanks :yinyang:

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Al Swearengen said:

That's great Olac I appreciate that info and pics man , I'm going to get some , many thanks :yinyang:

No problem mate, happy to help.

1 person likes this