Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

sn00py

Autopot Nutrients

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys, please could you help me with any recommendations for nutrients which you've had good experiences with using autopots? 

I've been using Plant Magic Coco for the last 3yrs or so, and was wondering if there was a more recommended brand/schedule?

Has anyone had any experience with biotabs? 

Thanks very much!

@sn00py I’ve done a couple runs in the auto pots using canna coco with buddhas tree full line, have had good result just always remember to top water them in and let them root out before turning the system on 

2 people like this

i use dutch pro coco , was good no problem with block lines but now i change to hesi like that alot more ,,  no block line with that  as well

2 people like this

1 hour ago, bricktop66 said:

i use dutch pro coco , was good no problem with block lines but now i change to hesi like that alot more ,,  no block line with that  as well

Thanks mate, are you using the full hesi range? 

yes full range of hesi  and super vit  , dont have to ec  it,, used as they say drop dose if u think it a bit hot for your  plants ,think it bit old school nutes now be seem to work well in autopot

1 person likes this

Thank you! I might get some Hesi as I've seen a few people say this :)

1 person likes this

Give us a go 

Plain coco or  60/40 we have the nutrients you need :yep:

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

Give us a go 

Plain coco or  60/40 we have the nutrients you need :yep:

Could you direct me to your website please Matt?

Are your nutes tested on Autopots? I can't afford to re-plaster the room below the cabinet ... Again!! 

Yes mate we have plenty of people who use autopots and have no problems with the feed blocking the lines. 

Our ph down and dirty helps break down the salts that can build up in small bore pipework 

We have a subforum on uk420 just in the site sponsers sections where I have put a good chunk of info about the products feed guide and or you can go to 

www.intensenutrients.com for the main website and as always will shout out 

@Gro-zone Hydro

Another uk420 site sponser as the place to purchase from if you decide to go with us. 

Anything I can help you with or any questions then just @Intense Nutrients Matt me or fire me a pm over and I will do me best to answer them for you buddy

All the best bro

Matt :skin_up:

1 person likes this

have only used ever canna a+b , for me its been a good product, i get good results, but salt build up can be a pain unless you keep on top of it.

1 person likes this

Am I the only one using bio bizz? I go light (ish) when mixing in tank 

another option for autopots Is that soil

mix that doesn’t need any nutrients but it’s like 30 quid a bag 

1 person likes this

Am I the only one using bio bizz? I go light (ish) when mixing in tank 

another option for autopots Is that soil

mix that doesn’t need any nutrients but it’s like 30 quid a bag 

1 person likes this

@sn00py, I have gone with autopots this run and using growers arc nutrients which seem to be doing great so far.

I live in a soft water area so find with GA I don't need to ph adjust at all just mix and leave until empty.

Still on the fence with autopots they kind of go against what I think in a way but they seem to be working and doing their thing so might stick with them for the next run if I don't end up with root rot or some disaster going down.

atb

2 people like this

I use autopots. Great easy system... just done a run of ugorg blues,  got  great results (check my profile for photos) using coco 60/40 and growth technology green haze (ionics I’m sure). Just a+b grow and bloom with a touch of pk in flower...these nutes leave no sediment in tank so cause no blockages. Had no problems in 7 years of use though I do change the small bore tubing every run or so..  been trying to grow properly with a+b before a start throwing other shit in and messing up me grow.. I’m sure I actually got the environment spot on for a change .  Canny be any easier system for coco is there? Cheers and happy growing folks..gonge:skin_up: 

1 person likes this

@THEDANK 

what ratio do you mix your biobizz feeds into your tank, I’m just starting to set up my Autopots for next grow I’m using the 47L tank for water/nutes