Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pandanda

4M x 3M room, wanting an all in one Enviro controller....

For so long i have in intake and out take on seperate controllers and stuff. Anyhow since becoming a part on uk420 i've taken alot more interest in perfecting everything. Can anyone reccomend a controller that will have everything top notch once setup.

There is so many on the market i'd rather go with a tried and tested rather then guessing whicxh one to get.

 

Cheers,

Panda

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, pandanda said:

For so long i have in intake and out take on seperate controllers and stuff. Anyhow since becoming a part on uk420 i've taken alot more interest in perfecting everything. Can anyone reccomend a controller that will have everything top notch once setup.

There is so many on the market i'd rather go with a tried and tested rather then guessing whicxh one to get.

 

Cheers,

Panda

That's a fookin huge space, can't help sorry man. I don't know if you'll get much help here, that's verging on commercial!  Safe growing. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I'd get two sms hybrid pro controllers & plug any heating into a ETO5 thermostat.

Share this post


Link to post
On 02/01/2020 at 2:52 PM, FatBoy77 said:

That's a fookin huge space, can't help sorry man. I don't know if you'll get much help here, that's verging on commercial!  Safe growing. 

Yeah i know it's a vast space that's what makes me sceptical of change, with little knowledge of what is the best go to.

 

I'll always stay safe, apprecaite it.

 

On 02/01/2020 at 5:44 PM, Joint hogger said:

I'd get two sms hybrid pro controllers & plug any heating into a ETO5 thermostat.

 I was run something very similar anyway, i'm looking for something a little more sophisticated. With it being a big space, i was wanting something with heater and possibly a humidifier too so i can adjust the VPD as i please.

Share this post


Link to post

Gas enviro controller mate the dogs bollocks 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@Budmaster66 I am not sure it would work in that space, it only has one sensor. Probably end up with uneven temps

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Dirk_Diggler147 said:

@Budmaster66 I am not sure it would work in that space, it only has one sensor. Probably end up with uneven temps

These are what i have been looking at, even if i got the balancer and used intake out-take and used a small fan to eliminate uneven temps etc?

 

Cheers again

Share this post


Link to post

@pandandalike @Budmaster66 I have one and also think it is great although my tent is only 1.2x1.2m

 

maybe worth contacting GAS and finding out what the maximum supported size is?

 

one other thing to mention though that some have had an issue with is the intake fan. There is no way to set a minimum value for it, meaning if you are planning on using intake to heat you can’t 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0