Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Raggajj

Temperature importance

16 posts in this topic

Hi just a quick question my temps in flower are between 28 and 31c averaging 29.5 and 20 when lights are off. I  know this is high but is this defo going to affect my crop? My circulation is good and I have fresh air intake and fair extraction. Thanks. Anyone can give advice or share stories of growing at this temp would be much appreciated.  

I am using iws flood and drain system

1 person likes this

Why is this so high, are you in a hot country ? its freezing where i am in the uk so temps not an issue...are you growing under the stairs ie a small place need more info...???

3 people like this

16 minutes ago, Raggajj said:

Hi just a quick question my temps in flower are between 28 and 31c averaging 29.5 and 20 when lights are off. I  know this is high but is this defo going to affect my crop? My circulation is good and I have fresh air intake and fair extraction. Thanks. Anyone can give advice or share stories of growing at this temp would be much appreciated.  

I am using iws flood and drain system

•  

i see nothing wrong with this post,i myself no  longer possess a thermometer infact ive got no gadgets at all.......imho your temp`s are sweet theres no issues with your recordings in my book.happy growing. :beer:

1 person likes this

when i ran NFT i kept the water / ferts at 20 though !!!!  in hydro temps of the res are upmost importance !!!!  ewe dont want the water warmer than 20 / colder than 18  good luck :skin_up:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
1 person likes this

I’m not sure why I’m pretty much new to this in a small space 1m x2m roughly baisically a cupboard 

Thanks for the reply’s lads. Yeah the water temp I’m not sure exactly what it is but it’s certainly not hot 

well if your new i think using a flood and drain is asking a bit much...imho ewe might av been better of going coco  or compost till ewe get the feel of things !  anyway i hope ya get it rocking good luck ive never run the iws ...so im not onnit.   but your temps in the groom are fine imo. :beer:

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Raggajj said:

Thanks for the reply’s lads. Yeah the water temp I’m not sure exactly what it is but it’s certainly not hot 

its got to be 18 / 20 or the roots will shiver :beer:

1 person likes this

im running soiless run to waste aeroponics kind of !!!! i water with luke warm water / tepid always...water cold at the roots.......no no :skin_up:  my dope gets watered twice a day each plant with 3 ltrs per watering thats 6 litres each plant.......they in 5 litre pots soiless.

large.DSC_0006-1043x1849.JPG

Edited by thekingofobsolete
pic
1 person likes this

Thanks bro your a gent 

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Raggajj said:

Thanks bro your a gent 

i tell it how it is bach..... + i dont faff about 5 harvests per year suits me nicely 6 different flavours,some would call it retirement :beer:  IDK. :yep:

2 people like this

That's way too high unless you have co2 burners at about 1500pmm but if not your gonna wanna lower it too about 28c 26 to 27 if you wanna have a nice yield and smell

2 people like this

1 hour ago, edwardio said:

Why is this so high, are you in a hot country ? its freezing where i am in the uk so temps not an issue...are you growing under the stairs ie a small place need more info...???

I'm in London and its about 8c where i am but it be going up too 13c the lowest it drops to is like 7c and where in December i swear this country is warming up because it use to be ice by now lol

1 person likes this

if the temps go above 34c-35c then they'll start to suffer (dont forget cannabis is usually grown outside in warm countries)

& the lowest  you want to go is 20c, if it dips below this the plants stop growing, the leafs change to a purplish blackish colour,

the plant can't take in certain minerals in the feed causing some form of lock out (not good).

seeing as your using hydro then its advisable to read up on pythium & why temps can cause it.

On 12/23/2019 at 0:44 AM, egar said:

I'm in London and its about 8c where i am but it be going up too 13c the lowest it drops to is like 7c and where in December i swear this country is warming up because it use to be ice by now lol

I'm only a 100 miles away from London, temps are the same as you man and all gravy here