Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Smokebelch

New Adventures with Bubble Hash Machine

55 posts in this topic

I won some small bubble bags from the Sweet Seeds contest and I have been experimenting with them over the last few weeks.

I only vape weed these days as I have always found hash doesn’t really work in a vapouriser. I have now discovered that if left unpressed the bubble hash works really well mixed in with some flowers and vaped at a high temp.

I have quite a lot to process, 9oz of frozen trim, 5oz of old dry trim and air buds and also I can maybe run a whole fresh frozen plant in the new year. 

It’s becoming tedious and time consuming with 1 gallon bags and a wooden spoon so I have ordered a Bubblebagdude washing machine and a set of 5 bubble bags. It’s arriving tomoz and I have brought a load of ice so I am going to run some frozen trim through it tomoz.

I have made some this weekend and the cleanest was from half Oz of Seedism Milk flowers, it’s well strong in my Evo cloud on 3 o’clock.

I will keep a log of my adventures in here.

Its been a fun weekend

large.P1260605.jpg

large.P1260588.jpg

Seedsim Milk 73 Screen

large.P1260589.jpg

large.P1260593.jpg

large.P1260594.jpg

26 people like this

I hope that's not a stray pube in the last pic. 

and are you going to press it?...………….. the hash, not the pube

Edited by badbillybob
9 people like this

@badbillybob That’s the only problem with macros, shows up minute bits of detritus, you should see the amount of shite that is on your flowers in extreme macros. I think my pubes would look huge at that magnification though.

I am only going to be vaping it and it seems to work best in little chunks like in the pic above. If I pull a decent yield from the washing machine then I might press some of it up as it does look nice pressed into a shiny ball.

4 people like this

Did you do more than one run with the same material in the bubble machine? If so did the quality diminish? 

1 person likes this

@Nervous I haven’t got the machine yet dude, it’s being delivered tomoz

That bit above was from half Oz of dry flowers and it was mixed for 15 minutes with a wooden spoon. I did 3 x 15 minute runs and the first two runs were the best.

I am going to run some fresh frozen sugar leaf trim in the machine tomoz after work, I will update here how it goes.

5 people like this

3 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@Nervous I haven’t got the machine yet dude, it’s being delivered tomoz

That bit above was from half Oz of dry flowers and it was mixed for 15 minutes with a wooden spoon. I did 3 x 15 minute runs and the first two runs were the best.

I am going to run some fresh frozen sugar leaf trim in the machine tomoz after work, I will update here how it goes.

Let me know how the machine goes! 

I always struggle after the first run - think I'm being too rough because it goes dark green which I'm assuming is chlorophyll. 

1 person likes this

@NervousThe best way I found with a wooden spoon is not too much ice and stir it gently, if you look at my top pic some of that is green, I stirred it too much.

I have been watch videos of the machine all day and it always gives big yeilds of clean blonde looking hash. I have 9 Oz of frozen trim so I will update in here how it goes.

Edited by Smokebelch
2 people like this

you will need a 220 zipper bag, I can get up to 6 runs from mine, is no such thing as weak bubblehash but I suppose the first couple of runs could be the strongest

2 people like this

@hash72yeah that 220 zipper bag comes with the machine, it all seems strong to me dude, it works really well in my vapes, it makes the bowl last a lot longer.

2 people like this

sounds liked fun mate, i'll be along to see how it turns out :)

2 people like this

@unity I like trying new things and now I have a purpetual flower set up I will have plenty of flowers and trim to play with. I will take some photos of the machine in action tomorrow evening.  

5 people like this

I can’t wait to make some hash out of the Smelly Pineapple skunk keeper I have in the new year.

I am thinking I might get a rosin press at some point. 

Edited by Smokebelch
8 people like this

@Smokebelch will keep an eye on this thread, the newvape flowerpot is great with extracts and I need some new bags!

1 person likes this

@SmokebelchIs that machine available in the UK?

1 person likes this

@Dirk_Diggler147I ordered it off Amazon UK, the bags and the machine cost £113, they are from a company called BubbleBagDude, made in the USA, I read a load of good reviews on them before I ordered.

5 people like this