Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BigM

Best body high, myrcene heavy, indica auto??

Thinking about next grow and would like to try something with a heavy body high.

I have been smoking a 2:1 cbd plant for a year, looking to up the strength a little for the occasional hit.  Looking for more of a body high.  Only autoflowers : )

GG4 from Fastbuds is OK, Cream Caramel from Sweet Seeds is good as well for a body high.

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

GG4 from Fastbuds is OK, Cream Caramel from Sweet Seeds is good as well for a body high.

Thanks for that, I like the sound of the caramel.  Any paranoia with it?  I have always wanted to stay way from high thc street weed cause the high is too much.  I smoked something with a mate and my heart was pounding.  Is indica really the opposite?

2 people like this

24 Carat by Mephisto would likely be a good choice for you IMO.

Why...

It's 100% Indica and is only 14%THC , not likely to get any chance of paranoia.

As it's 100% Indica it's basically a little bush , hard to train , You will need good ventilation/airflow as the buds are thick and dense.

they are at F7 now i think, so they are pretty samey/homogeneous.

with other breeders your be lucky if they are at f3's or 4s with most there auto's.

i really liked it , nice effect flavor but not the easiest plant to grow , due to mold risk as the buds are so dense  , if i was to do it again I'd go with smaller pots and in higher numbers so they wouldn't

be transpiration so much and as a result less humidity, less chance of mold.

(it's the only 100% indica auto, that I'm aware of )

2 people like this

Thank you for that, really interesting.  Will search that now.

What do you mean by F7?  What is the F?

40 minutes ago, BigM said:

my heart was pounding.

TBH any strain that isn't mainly CBD can have that effect, the trick is to use in moderation until you've worked up to it.

Any smoker, even one that has been smoking for years and years that stopped for a week or two then smoked a huge amount of high THC weed could and likely would have a bit of a rough night. Same as any substance, like alcohol, a light beer might have an effect but a pint of Vodka would likely put you in hospital (unless your @Boojum in which case you just skin up and pour another lol )

Your choice of growing Autos is a good start, the THC on a whole tends to be less overall as their genetics are different. Maybe pick a few and keep them well labelled. I'd recommend Dinafem if CBD is a must. Choose maybe 4 strains with different ratios's of CBD to THC then try out amounts to find a good base body effect and flavour you like.

Some will swear that Indica is less for Paranoia, but for me that's just not true, yes the heavy Sativa's are known for switching on your brain, but if you can find some good High CBD Sativa dominant genetics that agree with you not only do they have no paranoia they can actually help with anxiety etc. 

Just dont smoke anything bred by Madgiz of OT1 until you've built up your tolerance though lol 

giphy.gif

8 people like this

No cannabinoid profile for 25 carat?  Defo 14% thc?

28 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Just dont smoke anything bred by Madgiz of OT1 until you've built up your tolerance though

I've got some of his amnesia x oldtimes... So, you're saying it's potent lol

Although i agree tolerance has a lot to do with it , I personally find Indica's dom's have never made me  racy at all. but we are all different. sleepy and de-motivated yes.

12 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Some will swear that Indica is less for Paranoia, but for me that's just not true, yes the heavy Sativa's are known for switching on your brain, but if you can find some good High CBD Sativa dominant genetics that agree with you not only do they have no paranoia they can actually help with anxiety etc. 

To me it sounds counter intuitive to go for a CBD Sativa, one just cancels out the other.......thats my experience anyway

Ive done a fair few CBD auto's, in the past but i wouldn't likely do them again, the risk reward of it just doesn't make sense !

given you can buy CBD ISOLATE Legally online in this country.

If you get caught growing they aren't going to care if its 2:1 CBD strain or 30 % THC strain.

So it makes sense to just grow the THC based strains and buy the legal CBD  IMO.

34 minutes ago, BigM said:

What do you mean by F7?  What is the F?

Basically its how stable the strain is (plants will more likely be similar)

7 minutes ago, BigM said:

No cannabinoid profile for 25 carat?  Defo 14% thc?

Unfortunately, for the above same reason  your not going to get any definite with any autos  as they aren't clones,

So any mention on any breeder site is only a estimate , Given the many phenotype's that will appear growing from seed, it would be whats the word.....naughty or misleading to give a

Cannabinoid profile as likely wouldn't be accurate due to different  phenotype expressions.

i find Mephisto write ups to be the most accurate.

Strain figures and info:

Size - 40 to 60cm
Structure - Bushy, short & squat
Indica/Sativa - 100/0
Cycle Time - 60 to 65 days from sprout
Yield - 60 to 90 grams
Aroma & Flavour - Sour coffee to fruity with hints of bubblegum
Effect - Narcotic, couchlock
Medicinal Benefits - Insomnia, appetite stimulation
Cannabinoids - TBA
Extract information - Dense, sticky buds with trim that is well worth utilising

1 person likes this

I really like the sound of the 24 carat.  I can always bend it with some if my high cbd strains.

Maybe worth checking out Dinafem's Bubba Kush auto,Dutch Passion's Night queen , Blackberry Kush auto's

Good places to start.

14 minutes ago, BigM said:

I can always bend it with some if my high cbd strains.

Yeah thats what i ended up doing a lot with it, physically mixing the buds to get the ratio you want.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, BigM said:

Thanks for that, I like the sound of the caramel.  Any paranoia with it?  I have always wanted to stay way from high thc street weed cause the high is too much.  I smoked something with a mate and my heart was pounding.  Is indica really the opposite?

I only smoke indica or like a hybrid for that very reason. Even some hybrid strains get me all racey in terrible from sativa strains.

got cream caramel autos on the go right now. I'd definitely recommend so far they have grown so well compared to my black creams only got 2 of each so not much to compare to but the cream caramel is branching out nicely and black cream has started to produce loads of pistils at day 30 so looks like it's going to be a quick finisher but also low yielder for that reason so far I'd say go with the cream caramel. But not having tried either strain before I can't fully recommend it look around and do multiple if you have the space.

1 person likes this

Quite a lot of choice out there.  It's a shame that cultivars don't list the terpene profile.

30 minutes ago, BigM said:

Quite a lot of choice out there.  It's a shame that cultivars don't list the terpene profile.

I'd say go for a XL auto mate get a decent yielder

Cheers for the recommendations!

I'm going to give Dutch Passion's, Blackberry Kush a go. Sound like what I'm looking for, dominant indica with high myrcene.  A lot, lot stronger than what I'm used to THC wise but hoping the terpenes make it less cerebral.