Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Alidum

Feed/nutrients

Hi I’ve got 4 cuttings grown in soil,they are almost  ready to go in the flower room,I am using coco professional plus soil to grown them on,could anyone advise what feed I will need for them in the coco soil and any other boosters etc,I’m a newbie as you can probably tell,thanks guys 

1 person likes this

Hi bro first of Coco is not soil you need Coco anb that's detrimental, a lot would say you can get banging weed with anb and a gd strain I personally believe in booster I use Canna anb with rizotonic in veg and then continue with the anb with pk 13/14 and bud candy ther are many different opinions on how much to feed but again personally I use minimal amounts of any I think anb tells you 40ml per 10l I use 10ml per 10l at the most and same with booster 1/4 strength and one last thing in coco make sure u have sufficient run of and water daily if possible this is not soil read up on the difference between the two I'm a Coco grower click my name pics are there  with all that I mention peace and gd luck 

Edited by Xmgsneakyg
Because auto correct always makes pk ok n it dose my nut in

As mentioned soil and coco are different. They have different growing methods and nutrients required.

Canna Coco A + B has everything that you require from start to finish

You can use Canna Rhizotonic in early veg to help the roots grow. PK boosters are nice in the later flowering stage to help flowers grow.

Make sure you are giving nutrients every time you water with coco, don't go overkill on amounts, less is more.

Keep it simple. Have fun :)

1 person likes this

You could check your water supplier website to see if you have hard or soft water. Then checkout growers ark coco range. A simple a/b grow/bloom will do you fine throughout 

1 person likes this

Never grown in Coco yet,

But don't you have to PH your water to something like 6? Every watering