Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erwin

Most potent (hit like a truck) strain in seed form

46 posts in this topic

Strongest weed I've ever smoked that had that eye shutting knock out stone was OG kush18 from a coffee shop in the dam, dozed off whilst smoking and burned a hole through my jumper. Nowadays I find it hard to get my hands on some a those genetics that carry that type of stone, that's probably not because of the strains (although there is a lot of crap out there) but also has to do with my tolerance. 

2 people like this

Im another one for NL5xhaze, i bought a bag of it about 12yrs ago & i was working this one evening & had a key for the house we were working in so nobody going to be there. We were doing it at night cos it was a cash job, anyways when i finished at 5pm & had a bite to eat before going back out to work i thought to myself i'll have a big spliff of this weed id just got to see me right till i get home. FUCK ME i was absolutely wasted, like a cat on a hot tin roof, paranoid as fuck, anxiety through the roof & really really stoned, i didnt want to go back out to work at this point but i had no choice, it had to be done. Thought ah its fine its an empty house so off i went. Got to the house & all the lights were on with the customer there waiting for us, FUUUUUCCCKKKKKK, i still don't know how the fuck i got through that to this day man, its lucky i had a cap on thats all i can say. My workmate just went in & got his head down & started the prep work, i however was the boss so couldn't avoid having to speak to him when i went in. I wish i could find a great pheno of that strain, id keep it forever :skin_up:

Edited by 1312
9 people like this

15 hours ago, erwin said:

I really do not trust any seed company and their claims about THC percentage or their descriptions .
All this , is good marketing tools for them , but it cost time and effort for us to discover that the seeds we buy and give them love , is crap .
The most disapointing seed so far was Blue Dream from HSO . 10 seeds , 10 different genotypes some not finished @ 16 weeks and 0 keepers .
and i can back up all this with photos ..... anyway , this why i ask for personal experiences .

Blue dream is absolute cunt bucket. Why the fuck is it so popular in the states? 

Got 24K on the go now so will post and report and would be interested anyone else's opinion on them? 

Edited by FatBoy77
2 people like this

1 hour ago, FatBoy77 said:

Blue dream is absolute cunt bucket. Why the fuck is it so popular in the states? 

Got 24K on the go now so will post and report and would be interested anyone else's opinion on them? 

There is a clone of blue dream which is really nice. Also it yields a shit tonne and does well outdoors so it was popular with farmers too. 

As far as potency goes, a good OG will kick your ass if you don't want to do a lot. Hard to find in seed form though. I've got high hopes on the skunk va gear I'm running but can't say for sure for another couple of months. I'd expect good punch on any of the chem 91 bx stuff he is selling though. 

6 people like this

1 hour ago, FatBoy77 said:

DNA? It's my jar that's getting troubled the most - I can't get enough at the moment. 

Greasy, funky, pungent buds. The pheno I ran gives the Tange upfront with a little acrid burned rubber, followed by earth/musk/wood and general herbal aromas. Almost body odour but in a really good way. 

Strong, but balanced hybrid effect. Makes me relaxed, happy, content and still able to function if I don't over-do it.

Grew without complaints, yielded well - an all round favourite amongst close friends :yep: 

I agree with the comments about NL5xHaze. My buddy and I smoked a zoot of this in the late 90's before heading out to a party. Didn't get there - turned the car around before going down a little hill cause it just seemed too steep and long for us to make it alive lol

Had some Durban Poison given to me around the same time that had me going cold and sweating profusely from the very first hit. Then tripping balls. 

Sativas have the most ability to 'hit me like a truck' - which results in me being sent flying through the air. 

I love a strong couch-lock and shut-eye from time to time but it never feels like an explosive impact.

6 people like this

A mate of mine recently tried nl5 x haze. he couldn't get the seeds germinated, Hes not alone either. as for hit like a truck = oil

Edited by badbillybob
2 people like this

Or tolerance build up very high after decades :) or the seeds nowdays is only marketing .
A hit like a truck and after the hit a kick in the ass last time 4-5 years ago is OG#18 form reserva privada (DNA) , not available anymore .
@Barry Quest

So Barry your vote goes for DNA Genetics Seeds 24K Gold ???

2 people like this

Have you looked into Ace' Killer A5 Haze ? I reckon a bit of a pot shot with the geno/pheno, but all feedback I've read has been that it's a pretty devastating smoke. 

2 people like this

Karma's White OG 2 is pretty hard hitting. Most phenos on that. There are some strains where you have a weed hangover the next day though. Elemental seeds Mango Tango and Huckleberry do that. Anyone who tried those was telling me the next day functioning coherently was a nightmare though.

If you make bubble hash, even from uppy vars and then add that to your smoke is a good way to beat the tolerance thing. So you blaze normal flower joints first, then add the bubble as your tolerance increases.

I find the way to get round all the tolerance issues is to grow different vars at the same time because they'll have different proportions of cannabinoids that do different things for your system. Then the grow space becomes an issue and different heights of plants you have to circumvent. Raising shorter plants to the light or bending tall fuckers over.

3 people like this

Ok i will make a sum until know .
with this small list i need maybe 5-6 years to try them all :)

After my research i ask personal xperience for the following

DNA Genetics Seeds 24K Gold
Royal Queen Seeds Royal Gorilla
GHS Super Silver Haze
Reserva Privada Strawberry Banana
Sensi Seeds Northern Lights #5 x Haze
Rare Dankness Seeds OG Ghost Train Haze #1
Humboldt Seed Organization Trainwreck
SubCools The Dank Seeds Jack The Ripper
GrandDaddy Purple Seeds Original GrandDaddy Purple

my new additions

L.A. Amnesia , Paradise seeds

so far additions from personal experiences

michaeldbc : Blackjack , sweet seeds
MyDisplayName2000 : NL5xhaze , Super Silver Haze
thekingofobsolete : durban poison , dutch passion
PureSmkr : Honey Badger , Underground Originals
Jibba jabba : Dinafems Gorilla, Dinafems Purple moby dick , Hso sugar Breath , Hso Gorilla Breath
ratdog : disco biscuit Underground Originals , OGZK Humbolt seed organization
loki-will-kill-you : Bruce Banner , Dark Horse Genetics
Mestizo : White OG V2.0 , Karma Genetics Seeds

Edited by erwin

I wouldn't bother with bruce banner as I've had it from a few different ppl from the most experienced to novice and has never sat me down but it's all to do with 1 persons perspective...... yours. Like any strain to one person its sativa to another an indica. Like the old saying One mans trash is anothers mans treasure. I use to go (buy) for just indica but had some great sativas or hybrids as nobody really knows what they are.

2 people like this

11 hours ago, erwin said:

So Barry your vote goes for DNA Genetics Seeds 24K Gold ???

No sorry, that was a slight aside in reply to FatBoy77. It's nice but not 'hit by a truck' nice. 

im smoking the half 10 tonight it makes my heart skip a few beats here + there after a bowl..........i call that nice enough. :bong:

Edited by thekingofobsolete

I only remember the whiteys ive had in the past, blue cheese smashed me in Barneys cafe one time lol

Original release Jack Herer....:yep:

5 people like this