Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erwin

Most potent (hit like a truck) strain in seed form

46 posts in this topic

I’ve got a HoneyBadger that puts me to sleep, one minute I’m watching tv the next I’m nodding lol None of the other phenos I found do that, it’s good for the winter time when it’s dark at 15:00 and the dogs been walked I crack the woodfire on and melt into the sofa!

Im growing the NL5 x Haze at the moment, Sensi doesn’t have any regs in stock so I’m not slapping myself for missing the 50% off Black Friday deal, don’t know if the Mr Nice version compares but it’s a lot cheaper, even with the Sensi BF deal. Hoping it’s strong and full of flavour as mentioned, but time will tell.

5 people like this

Alright there the strongest strains that I have grown are probably,

Dinafems Gorilla,

Dinafems Purple moby dick.

Hso sugar Breath 

Hso Gorilla Breath 

They are all truly strong and not for the faint hearted, I have also made some concentrate from all them too which was second too none, absolute top shelf cannabis. 

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up:

6 people like this

now i'm retired I don't need worry about making mistakes while working, never made many cos I was stoned was just now and then, I ingest and vape bud and bubblehash i'm always in a real nice surreal type world, I pick high thc strains and no matter which type i'm high on I cant tell one from the other is just this real nice place for my mind to be relaxing

2 people like this

disco biscuit

OGZK

2 people like this

12 hours ago, erwin said:

just pick 5 NL5xhaze today @ 50% off :)

I tried these in fem form about 2 years ago, the plants looked exactly like the photo on the website, absolutly massive buds, 2 plants weighed in at 14 oz.

I was suprised though as they wasn't as resinous as i expected and i wouldnt describe them as a knock out stone they were more pleasently relaxing. Saying that though i really enjoyed them and would grow them again !

1 person likes this

Dark Horse Genetics - Bruce Banner (or anything with it in probably) absolutely kicks my ass and puts me out for the count, good yields too.

1 person likes this

Any high THC Indica with a high level of Linalool always knocks me out  :yep:

3 people like this

I really do not trust any seed company and their claims about THC percentage or their descriptions .
All this , is good marketing tools for them , but it cost time and effort for us to discover that the seeds we buy and give them love , is crap .
The most disapointing seed so far was Blue Dream from HSO . 10 seeds , 10 different genotypes some not finished @ 16 weeks and 0 keepers .
and i can back up all this with photos ..... anyway , this why i ask for personal experiences .

2 people like this

42 minutes ago, erwin said:

I really do not trust any seed company and their claims about THC percentage or their descriptions .
All this , is good marketing tools for them , but it cost time and effort for us to discover that the seeds we buy and give them love , is crap .
The most disapointing seed so far was Blue Dream from HSO . 10 seeds , 10 different genotypes some not finished @ 16 weeks and 0 keepers .
and i can back up all this with photos ..... anyway , this why i ask for personal experiences .

Thats shit, ive just cropped 4 mango sapphires from HSO, they were all quite homogenous and some of the best plants ive grown mate, real resinous monsters, ive been smoking it for the last few nights while the rest is in the jars and thats a potent fruity plant !

Would definitely grow again !

2 people like this

4 hours ago, LA LUNA said:

I tried these in fem form about 2 years ago, the plants looked exactly like the photo on the website, absolutly massive buds, 2 plants weighed in at 14 oz.

I was suprised though as they wasn't as resinous as i expected and i wouldnt describe them as a knock out stone they were more pleasently relaxing. Saying that though i really enjoyed them and would grow them again !

I got excited with the 50% off but as you put the seeds into the basket, you find its only fem seeds. Shame, as not only do I trust the normal seeds more (less runts) I'd quite like a male to spread its honky tonk pollen all over some Critical Kush or some of the subbie seeds I have.

I grew the original NL5/Haze, had two packs, about 19 seeds a pack back then.

Not only was it knockout strong it was dripping with resin even on some of the fan leaves.

I grew a lot of the original Sensi Seeds stock we first saw in the UK. It was all sketchy with some advert in a magazine, a mobile number and some hippy on the other end whose sales pitch was always 'Sensi Seeds are the Rolls Royce of seeds'. Back in the 90s, that was pretty honest as all their original lines were pretty special and all obviously different.

Sent off a postal order, guy was true to his word and the pack came a few days later. I bought a few packs this way until I was blessed with almost the entire line of Sensi Seeds stock at the time. At least one pack of every seed they sold and three packs of some. Never touched another seed for a good decade. Sadly, I was so carried away with seeds and pheno finding that I never started keeping clones until later on when I had to pay full price for seeds again.

From memory, those seeds always seemed to produce more females than males. Maybe a slightly higher ratio of 6/4 or so.

My top 5 of Sensi Seeds for strength would be...

NL5/Haze

Jack Herer

Northern Lights

Black Domina

Skunk No 1 (plant ten and one will be a med grade keeper)

Good luck to all those growing NL5/Haze.

Cheers for all the input on real hard case smokes that only professionals should toke :)

I'd imagine NL5/Haze rosin would be a real treat.

The kind of smoke that makes you want to sit on a bridge and play the banjo.

4 people like this

i will give feedback from the fems in about ..... 6 months :)

Hey Luna ,
nothing personal my friend i just said my experience and as you can see i have HSO again in my buying list to give them another try , maybe it was just a bad batch .

2 people like this

@MyDisplayName2000 i remember having a cheapo printed green leaflet that looked like it was made on a typewriter for either sensi or the seedbank early 90ish !

I grew shiva skunk, super skunk,  jack herer and mr nice g13 x hashplant in the late 90s and they were all top sensi strains !

2 people like this

1 minute ago, erwin said:

i will give feedback from the fems in about ..... 6 months :)

Hey Luna ,
nothing personal my friend i just said my experience and as you can see i have HSO again in my buying list to give them another try , maybe it was just a bad batch .

No not at all mate, the mangos were the first HSO strain ive tried and i was mighty impressed ! 

1 person likes this

I've got to second La Luna on the Mango's. They're genuinely decent. I've grown about 10-15 plants from 4-5 strains from hso, and the single mango sapphire seed I grew beat all their other strains. The sapphire og and bubbas gift are lovely smoke as well but the mango really stood out for yield and had an amazing fruity, sweet/sour flavour.

Edited by SevernValleySavant

I tried HSO Bubba's Gift, out of two one turned hermie on me. I usually grind up bud to make oil but any seeds, you need to hand pick them all out as seeds fuck up oil making for vape purposes. Good for edibles but seeds crushed up and extracted for oil leave a taste. Smoke was also mediocre. That said, the other turned out pretty nice and the seeds were freebies. Thankfully I spotted the male flowers early enough to hack it.

That said, I struggle to find too many posts knocking HSO.

Truth is, we all have mishaps even with the best of seeds. Nature does not conform all the time.

I'd try some other HSO seed, seen some real good grows here so that is proof enough for me.

I don't think UK420s owners would promote shite or allow shills to promote it.

1 person likes this