Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YOREEL

Auto Feed systems - Autopot vs Alien Easy Feed

Again another auto feed system thread!

Looking at a autopot system for my 1.5mx1.5mx2m tent. I was looking at both the autopot or Alien easy feed systems.

What would be the max number of 10-16 litre pots I could get in that space? Do you get any issues with the valves not working/flooding with any of these systems or are they pretty reliable?

I was looking at the autopot systems with the added air domes? Anyone use them with the air domes+air pump?

Cheers!

Greens have a 10% sale on & are quite cheap for autopots.

1 person likes this

I run wilma system and I can leave it alone for at lest a week without any problems. I have 8x18l one and it can hold up to 100l of water

Hi,

I've been using autopots and air domes with 250ltr reservoir.

Rarely had problems at all, I lift the pots every 2 weeks to clear any roots getting to aqua valves, air domes work well with a good air pump, mine adds oxygen to the reservoir with a couple of airstones.

Was looking for something I can rely on and go on 2 week holidays without worrying.

Keep reservoir higher than pot to aid gravity feeding.

Have grown my best buds with these.

Simple and effective.

Peace.

1 person likes this