Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zinc

Nutrients

Hi. I am due to move my plant in under light over the weekend and just looking for some nutrient advice. So far i have been using just tomato feed and getting good results, but would i be better with something else to flower?

Cheers

9 minutes ago, zinc said:

Hi. I am due to move my plant in under light over the weekend and just looking for some nutrient advice. So far i have been using just tomato feed and getting good results, but would i be better with something else to flower?

Cheers

Ditch the tomato feed. Biobizz Grow, Bloom and fish mix ( in veg) is all you need.

In flower: 1ml Grow/ 2 ml Bloom per Litre at week 2. 1ml Grow 3ml Bloom per Litre at week 4 once pistils start to brown, drop to 2ml Grow, 1ml Bloom until finish

3 people like this

23 minutes ago, zinc said:

So far i have been using just tomato feed and getting good results, but would i be better with something else to flower?

If you are getting good results why would you wish to change ?

I've used it and also used ganja specific nutes too...little secret.  I didn't find enough between the two to warrant the variance within the price difference :yep: 

It's the NPK ratios that is more important bud and all plants vary to a degree...learn their needs via direct observation and feed accordingly.

4 people like this

Biobizz all the way for me.  A great nutrient feed that has given me multiple good crops.  Am using it right now and the results just get better and better.  Organic also which is a nice bragging point ;)

3 people like this

4 hours ago, Larry Badgeley said:

Ditch the tomato feed. Biobizz Grow, Bloom and fish mix ( in veg) is all you need.

In flower: 1ml Grow/ 2 ml Bloom per Litre at week 2. 1ml Grow 3ml Bloom per Litre at week 4 once pistils start to brown, drop to 2ml Grow, 1ml Bloom until finish

3 hours ago, botanics said:

If you are getting good results why would you wish to change ?

I've used it and also used ganja specific nutes too...little secret.  I didn't find enough between the two to warrant the variance within the price difference :yep: 

It's the NPK ratios that is more important bud and all plants vary to a degree...learn their needs via direct observation and feed accordingly.

2 hours ago, Inspiration101 said:

Biobizz all the way for me.  A great nutrient feed that has given me multiple good crops.  Am using it right now and the results just get better and better.  Organic also which is a nice bragging point ;)

Will do this all in one.

Do like the sound of organic nutrients although not set on it.

i have never grown in soil before always coco. Have a load of coco feed but thought best to stay to something made for soil. Just remembered reading about tomato feed in past research. Just want to make sure she gets what she needs.

Im not sure if i will grow again in soil or not so just wasnt sure whether it was worth investing in.

This is what i have so far outside taken the 5th and the 2nd. This has been grown with tomato feed so far. 

Getting worried about temperatures and rain now too.

large.20191105_181621_compress54.jpglarge.20191102_151910_compress34.jpg

In the UK?  If so I'd consider it to be times up. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Inspiration101 said:

In the UK?  If so I'd consider it to be times up. 

Yes in the uk. Only started to go into flower about 5 weeks ago and judging by the structure i would say it is sativa dominant. So i would say i probably have at least another 3 weeks if not more. Do you mean times up regarding the weather now?

My plan is to take it indoors to finish off for the last few weeks.

1 person likes this

Yea, as in the way the weather is, too cold for one, not enough intense sunlight for the other, plus the wet n bugs will do it no favours. 

Bring her in to the warmth n light :)

2 people like this

23 minutes ago, Inspiration101 said:

Yea, as in the way the weather is, too cold for one, not enough intense sunlight for the other, plus the wet n bugs will do it no favours. 

Bring her in to the warmth n light :)

Yeh i thought it was getting too cold now. My plan was to get it in last weekend. As you can tell, that didnt happen!

My partner is away this saturday so gives me a great opportunity of time to get sorted.

Will be my first op in an attic and close by me. Hoping for some good results.

Plus this is an unreleased strain so hoping for something nice from it. If it is noce i may even consider a reveg.

2 people like this