Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emily@PHP

People Helping People

435 posts in this topic

Cannabis in Britain - Chaos and Confusion

Cannabis seems to be a highly controversial and emotive subject in Britain today. Everyone has an opinion but at the same time no one can make up their mind. The politicians keep changing their minds as to how to deal with it. A drugs company is battling to be allowed to produce a synthetic form of it. While all this is going on there are sick and disabled people who are suffering more than they need to when they could be helped by cannabis in a clean, unadulterated form.

In terms of the law the government really can't seem to make up its mind about how to classify cannabis. Many medicinal users were thrilled when David Blunkett, the then Home Secretary, downgraded cannabis to a class C drug. However Charles Clarke is now intending to review this decision. All this is just adding to the confusion for everyone concerned. The official reason being given for reclassifying cannabis is due to health concerns after recent studies. However this possible reclassification seems to an example of cannabis being used as a political pawn. The current labour government is appearing to want to appear harder on drug use before the looming election when other parties are taking a much softer stance. Maybe this is a cynical view but the timing does seem a little too coincidental particularly when the decision to downgrade cannabis was made only a year ago.

PHP (People Helping People) contacted several political parties regarding their views on medicinal cannabis. The Liberal Democrats were the only one of the major three parties to actually reply in a positive and encouraging way.

Whilst all this is going on GW Pharmaceuticals in Britain is producing Sativex, which is basically whole-plant extract liquid marijuana. The fantastic recent news is that the Canadian government have approved this. Unfortunately proceedings seem to be dragging on slightly longer here in Britain but hopefully it's only a matter of time until it's approved here as well, even though it is grown here! This would be a wonderfully positive step for users of and campaigners for medicinal cannabis.

The government would then have to admit that cannabis could be used very positively as medicine. (The members of P.H.P. already know this and use medicinal marijuana, in a way that is wholesome and healthy, they don't smoke it, and they don't abuse it).

This could either be seen as cynicism or realism but there would probably still be a huge fight required before cannabis is legalised even if only for medical purposes. For one thing our Government really doesn't like admitting it was wrong!  The drugs companies love to make as much profit as possible even if it is from a substance that can be produced naturally and is much cheaper in its natural form.

We don't want manufactured marijuana. We, as sick and disabled people, have the right to choose what we put in our bodies. Many of our members are suffering from the side effects of pharmaceutical drugs; we want to use marijuana in its natural form, uncorrupted.

There are undoubtedly a lot of hurdles ahead but that wont stop us and many others campaigning and fighting for what we believe.

P.H.P.

People Helping People a non-profit organisation formed to help the sick and disabled obtain the best quality medicinal marijuana available, to stop them being vulnerable to criminals and 'dealers' who sell the poisonous man-made product, Soapbar. (See our Soapbar warning leaflet on our website www.people-helping-people.org.uk ).

<The current labour government is appearing to want to appear harder on drug use before the looming election when other parties are taking a much softer stance. Maybe this is a cynical view but the timing does seem a little too coincidental particularly when the decision to downgrade cannabis was made only a year ago.>

It is cynical and stupid as well, as illustrated by the sun article, in that this government thinks we are stupid as well. They know and we know and they know that we know that heavy handed drug policies have not worked but they still want to look hard by increasing punishments. This using cannabis as a political pawn is offensive to everybody of whom cannabis has an impact on health, one way or another. Its too important to be used by politicians in their silly games.

(See our Soapbar warning leaflet on our website www.people-helping-people.org.uk ).

thank you

:yinyang::ninja:lol

lol winstone lol

thank you

:yinyang:  :ninja:  lol

lol winstone lol

352386[/snapback]

Taken from the website of 'Dr Rob'

I am the founder and I am solely responsible for this group. All volunteers help for no profit or gain, I do not seek personal gain nor do I seek publicity. I will not give interviews or speak publicly. I have P.H.P. members who speak on my behalf. I am sick and in constant pain, I am one of thousands who are helped by the judicious use of Medical Cannabis.

‘Dr Rob’

Is this the same 'Dr Rob' aka Rob Scott-Lee (or similar) the one who took over The Herb Connection? The same Dr Rob who asked seriously ill people to stump up £100 each to get some weed and then did n't send them anything?

And who is Emily? Dr Rob in drag on a spamming mission? or a concerned person who has made their post asking people to pay a membership fee in order to obtain medi-weed?

Message for winstone, just becuase someone mentions soapbar, don't get all supportive, if the person behind this is the scrote i think it is then you know about his antics as well as any of us

Take care

lol

Fair point Danzig, there are arse hole like him around, and thank you for bringing to my attention,

And who is Emily? Dr Rob in drag on a spamming mission?
and the thought of that thing in drag,,,,,,,,,uggggghhhhhhhhh

:yinyang: winnie :ninja:

hope all is well

Even if it's not a rip off, of which I'm highly dubious, BB and THC4MS both manage to run without any charge for their services. Why bother with those who don't?

Some strange links going on there, I see they have a forum! :yinyang:

Lofty

I've got to say this looked extremely suspicious to me. After all why would they ask for money :yinyang:

Sorry guys, if this is legit my apologies to all involved.

Nat :ninja:

Also from 'Dr Rob' website

will cost around £4-£8 (1g depending on type of cannabis used and the price I have to pay). :ninja:

Once you are accepted you are able to order as and when you want, there are no restrictions on amounts or quantities :yinyang:

"Why has my dog started growling after reading that post?" I was gonna say. It was a bit freaky. Then I saw the problem. A mouse in the house. With a dog and 2 cats, oh this is gonna get interesting lol lol

Sorry, :yinyang: <slaps own wrist and :ninja:>

Im confused.

Do medi-weed suppliers have a whats it called, affiliation body?

Im confused.

Do medi-weed suppliers  have a whats it called, affiliation body?

352418[/snapback]

Reputable ones get a UK420 seal of approval if that's any help ;)

Never heard of this new lot who seem to be trying to reinvent the wheel though and if what Jeff says is even half correct then I've already heard enough :yep:

Hi all

This site was brought to my attention some months ago, and I am sure its something to do with Rob Scott-Wright, the con man who stole The Herb Connection.

:smoke:

There is a section on his site with ppls stories, Read Robs story. Winston, Im sure it is him.

In my opinion this site , or maybe, its leader, should be exposed.

love and peace

Mrs HC

:unsure:

Hi all

This site was brought to my attention some months ago, and I am sure its something to do with Rob Scott-Wright, the con man who stole The Herb Connection. :smoke:

352544[/snapback]

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: To All ‘Recreational’ users  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To All ‘Recreational’ users

Hello and welcome to our site, this site is dedicated to the sick and disabled, we are going to ask you, (The recreational user), to leave, in the nicest possible way of course! But! Before you go, we would ask you to do something for us

If you know anyone who is genuinely sick or disabled or if they are elderly or they are suffering from MS and in need of somewhere to go, please give them our details.

We are a group that was formed to help those less fortunate in society, the sick, the disabled, the elderly and the infirm, those who get benefit from the cannabis plant. To protect them from the unscrupulous, and those that would sell them toxic ‘Soapbar’ See ‘Soapbar’ warning leaflet on our website - http://www.people-helping-people.org.uk ), in an effort to make loads of money!

We don’t do anything but talk about health issues or the things that bother people, we would like to give them as much time as they need. Our time is limited; all the people involved in this site are disabled too, we have limited time and people to answer questions those that do help, myself included, are often too ill to help.

We would ask you to go to the other sites on the Internet, sites that cater for your needs. Sites where you can talk in a way we don’t understand. (Webmasters, if you run such a site please talk to our admin dept. We would welcome site links).

We are not anti recreational, it just doesn’t come into our lives, we have a need for cannabis, we are genuine, users, not abusers.

When and if you meet a fellow surfer, or if you know someone who is in any sort of difficulty, please send them to People Helping People where you can be assured that we will take care of them.

Despite what happens in the Courts of Justice or in the political arenas, we are not criminals or bad people. We are the sick and in need of somewhere to meet others in the same position. Your help in keeping our site free from those that have other agenda’s is appreciated.

Thank You for dropping by…..

Mr Rob

People Helping People a place of honesty and sanctuary.

http://www.peoplehelpingpeople.freeola.net...ewtopic.php?t=8

Dont know who these are myself but if mrs hash cake says her truth its good enough for me

charging for medi weed to those most vunerable, i.e chronically sick and often struggling for money after paltry benefits have paid for your home, gas electricity, water, food isnt helping people in need, its is exploiting them.

and why does this person have to remind those reading this spiel that its an honest site.....so you would rather someone paid you top dollar for weed than put the fire on to keep themselves warm.....I think not

Sanctuary....erm no your a dealer mate thats says to me no sanctury at all

there exists medi weed groups recognised for who and what they do...three in fact, one charges the others dont.

I think your on a hiding to nowhere from 420....and no I do not want peoples to contact you when we have a suitable link via our medi-forums for free weed help to those chronically sick.