Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

stummer

Buddha tree pk 9-18

Seen a few posts saying its good stuff but also strong. Has anyone run it side by side though to see how it compares? Mate has been banging on about it. Didn't bother with this grow but he won't stop saying I should use it. He reckons it makes his buds more dense and more frosty. At the same time he hasn't run it side by side so dunno how he'd be able to make that claim. Thought it would be a lot of bollocks but seen a few others saying they use it. Do you notice any effect on the taste or just a good two week flush and its sweet as?

2 people like this

They have two technically  flower burst for last week veg and two weeks flower then the PK 9/18 flower burst is 2.9 /10/8 they say use both tbh seen people use it but not side by side .. you know pk is similar across manufacturers pretty much Buddhas is one of the more concentrated ones 

2 people like this

Their PK 9/18 is very strong gear I had burned tips at 1/2 strength so recommend starting at 1/4 if you're gonna use it. 

I didn't do a side-by-side but I definitely noticed the densest buds I've ever seen with the Exodus cheese, but not really any frostier. 

I had to take them down a week early - even after a long dry and cure it tasted harsher than normal. Whether this was down to the PK or not having a longer flush or both I don't know, but the cheese was fed no higher than 1.3EC throughout flower. 

I decided I wouldn't bother with it again.   

1 person likes this

I had similar results to Barry but it's Ok if you stick to the lower dose. didn't think it affected taste much, I would use it again.

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, stummer said:

Has anyone run it side by side

Yup I have...

Top stuff stumm, I did GSC from Cali Connection, one grow with and the next without...huge difference...

Buds were denser and heavier and yield higher using it, never noticed a difference in quality though..

It's very concentrated so go easy, 1/4 ml per ltr, max 1/2 ml per ltr...

I put it in first then top up with nutes to required strength, try to do it the other way round and strength goes off the scale.

:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

0.25ml max as above its very concentrated so not as expensive as it looks.I used it when its first came out .

I used to use it once or twice per run in coco week 4 and 5 that's the lot if that maybe the just 4....personaly I wouldn't anything these days just A and B.

Edited by icki
3 people like this

I used it a few years ago at 1/4 of the recommended dosage, I don't bother these days I just stick with base nutrients, universal traces and root stim in veg. 

1 person likes this

Buddha is a good company also NW of England so you supporting local economy,cutting carbon foot print:yinyang:

I only use a and b at the moment myself, sometimes use a rhizo. Going to use some liquid silicone stuff next in the hope of thickening branches. Mine aren't super thin and I tie them up these days but thicker branches wouldn't hurt. Just my mate going on about this, mug ain't even done a side by side lol . Half giving in to shut him up and the other half cause a few good reviews so I'm curious. I read increase yields of 40% and thought a load of bollocks lol

They do A and B cool might have a look running a double tent to get through my seed stock .lifes top short I want to see them all flower before I go not long now but I dont care .

2 people like this

What's wrong with monopotassium phosphate (MPK) which you can buy in a powder?

On 03/11/2019 at 5:01 PM, joba said:

Buddha is a good company also NW of England so you supporting local economy,cutting carbon foot print:yinyang:

I've used both 9-18 b tree and pm platinum pk 9-18. Found in soil and coco the pm version seemed to work best. Never seen resin production like it.