Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Newgrower97

Best Nutrients for RDWC

Hello guys just wondering what is the best nutrients for my new set up RDWC hydroponic system 

I use advanced nutrients because it has that ph perfect stuff in it so it's 1 less job for me. But they're all the same really organic stuff doesn't go well in dwc I'd stick with hydro specific nutes but other then that all pretty much the same.

1 person likes this

Don't know about rdwc - I use nft - but I can recommend Growth Technologie's Ionic Hydro Grow and Bloom, one bottle formula and great results :yep:

If you're going to run a sterile res then I'd also recommend Silver Bullet Roots - my res touched 30°c over the summer without any sign of rootrot :smoke:

2 people like this

They all work mate. Its how you the grower uses them and how you provide a good environment for the plant to use them

Owd

4 people like this

On 01/11/2019 at 6:03 PM, Owderb said:

They all work mate. Its how you the grower uses them and how you provide a good environment for the plant to use them

Owd

That's what I think ass well and that's what what guys in my local grow shop says. There is very little difference between them and a lot of them are way overpriced (and they sell very well). 

I started with GHE trio and most of other stuff I use now is Plant Magic as it's in good price and they claim that is all made in UK for average UK tap water. 

I can recommend each of the products from the photo:

large.IMG_5096.jpg

Edited by doominik
Added photo