Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the ferret

wilma system

hi guys just wondering what size tents you use with your Wilma system I just got a 10 6 litre pot system but from the top of the pots to the roof of the tent with out any plants in it there's only 4ft 9 inches of space with the light fully extracted as I'm unable to use an extractor fan because of noise issues. (its where I'm living) I'm going to be using an oscillating fan even before I start I think I'm going to run into Hight and heat issues even growing a short strain of plant what you recon.  

You will have endless problems without extraction environment is the key man.

Height won't be a problem with training but heat and humidity will probably stop you reaching the finish line. I wouldn't even try without a fan and filter though or even if you could reach the finish line with heat and humidity problems all the way you will create a massive stink that no amount of air freshener will hide and your caught. Fan and filter is a must really.

6 people like this

Put the filter outside the tent. 

1 person likes this

exactly suck air out of the tent through the fan and into the carbon filter.

2 people like this

Would just be echoing what's been said above. Plenty of topics on here about set up. If you think you'd get away without using an extractor fan, you need to do some reading. Also please don't be an idiot and not use a carbon filter.

2 people like this

thanks very much guys especially about the carbon filter for smell I got a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 tent  I'm using a 600w light would a 5 inch fan with a carbon filter be enough to sort the smell and heat issues many thanks ferret

1 person likes this

Stick to Indica dom strains, minimum stretching strains. train them very early on and flip accordingly. 

Noise isn't an issue for me but there is silencers for fans I believe. 

Make sure you put the air stone pump for your Wilma on something sponge as they let off alot of vibration too. 

I think my 16"osc fan is louder than my extraction lol

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, the ferret said:

thanks very much guys especially about the carbon filter for smell I got a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 tent  I'm using a 600w light would a 5 inch fan with a carbon filter be enough to sort the smell and heat issues many thanks ferret

)

i have the 5 inch normal one but if I'd have to buy again I'd to for the 5 inch L ( large version

Unless you switch on your extraction fan & use a filter, the noise will be the very least of your problems. 

2 people like this

excellent advice thank you all very much

1 person likes this

I would go for a 6" minimum in that tent. I run a 1.2 x 1.2 in a basement that is always a few degrees cooler than elsewhere and still need the extra in peak summer. Works out quieter when it's turned down most of the time.

1 person likes this

You can make a very quiet extraction system. Check vortex fans and acoustic ducting+some form of controller

1 person likes this