Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diyleduk

Scope V2 DIY lm301b full spectrum led strips kits uk

42 posts in this topic

@Kinetikal Nah just the idea/design. Anybody could sell samsung strip kits, its not unique to me. Competing by reducing leds and efficiency is just backwards, I can knock a strip off our lights and under cut them at the same performance, but then the customer suffers. The customer is ment to gain by creating competition, not loose.

3 people like this

6 hours ago, diyleduk said:

@Kinetikal Nah just the idea/design. Anybody could sell samsung strip kits, its not unique to me. Competing by reducing leds and efficiency is just backwards, I can knock a strip off our lights and under cut them at the same performance, but then the customer suffers. The customer is ment to gain by creating competition, not loose.

The least they could do is make a different framework lol Technically i'd consider them not to be competing as much as preying on those who haven't got that far in their research yet. Search engines can be a real shit sometimes, earnest searches for "best led light" etc would cause goggle to bombard me with reams of ads and thinly veiled ads when I first did my homework. Yours is the correct attitude to take for a long term business of course, but corporate types often take any opportunity to boost their margins.

2 people like this

Its about time we started a youtube channel like migro. May need a translator for me though. lol 

5 people like this

1 hour ago, diyleduk said:

Its about time we started a youtube channel like migro. May need a translator for me though. lol 

I've been hoping for an independant like an AvE or a BigClive of the growroom to step up. Migro gets flooded with accusations from time to time even with his apparent devotion to the facts. It's one of those things where no matter pure ones motives, there is the potential for a conflict of interest to arise, therefore independant verification is always preferable :)

I could probably afford a par meter if I dumped my spare cash. UV sensors were about £200 IIRC, then it's just a spectroradiometer for spectrum analasys?

1 person likes this

@Kinetikal 2k on the spectrometer, uprtek are a good brand. Im getting one very soon.

3 people like this

Can someone tell me why this blue tape is on the driver 

fIvbwud.png

2 people like this

@OJAE it's only tape on it for the photos to be done rather then swapping drivers about constantly just for product images.

Toke...

4 people like this

@OJAE What token sed. 

2 people like this

these are sold out now. Expect a restock late this year/early next year.

The V1 add on strips are next up.

3 people like this

I bought 2 scope 75w V1, and I'm over the moon with them, I'm doing a new build now and need a light to cover a 2mx2m tent, what do you recommend? I'm eyeing up the scope 750 but the v2 is out of stock. Could I get the v1 and add red lights in? I'll give you a call tomorrow aswell:) 

1 person likes this

@Seven420  We can do v1 and use the add on red kits when they come in. Works out the same price as the V2.

Giz a bell after 12 if you can, we have loads to get done before the collection. I doubt its going to get answered until the collections been tomorrow. Plus ill have time to chat then. 

1 person likes this

So if I have two 3000k and two 3500k lm561 strips, the 275w ish driver, how much red strips to make 2250k? :) would make frankenlight v1 spectrum complete + tunable :D