Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ruster

So what’s everyone’s strain of the year Against mol

So as the seasons comes two end as what some wood say it’s not been the best :thumbdown: just wondering what strains everyone’s thoughts were best against the mold as my self took quite a significant loss as need two be more prepared more then ever for next year :smokin:

Usually @Andromedian will take care of this question with his well respected GG Plant of the Year thread which runs from November to Xmas.

Will you do it this year Andro ? 

2 people like this

did mostly home hacks  but  a couple of acvailable  strains that passed the mold test this year for me was lbh double blanche,,early grape from rgs

6 people like this

Sorry for your loss Rustaman, no matter how prepared we are it will always catch us out one way or another, bumboclaat mould got nearly everyone this year, particularly after August, iv counted my losses and should still be good untill next year.

For me it was Green Gold held well, given how extremly dense the buds were, but still had some mold, forced me to chop a week early. Easy Sativa x Skunk#1 also was a solid strain for me, tiny bit of mold. What was toughest strain for you @Ruster?

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Lea Valley said:

Usually @Andromedian will take care of this question with his well respected GG Plant of the Year thread which runs from November to Xmas.

Will you do it this year Andro ? 

My guess is that they won't be in the mood for that this year.

Fast Diesel (RGSC) and Mango Sapphire (HSO) get my vote this year anyway. Nothing new there.

Edited by SevernValleySavant
2 people like this

Fast Diesel

2 people like this

Dinafem’s Sweet Deep Grapefruit did really well for me bearing in mind she’s been hammered by heavy rain and wind since the summer. Only found a couple of small bits of rot on her just before harvest last week so I was really pleased with her resilience. The wind this year has been a blessing - it’s kept some of the rot at bay.

1 person likes this

Dfg (early 'loose lemony' pheno)

Fast deisel and although i havent been able to visit recently, the red mandarin from sweet seeds was lookin solid last visit

2 people like this

I mostly grow hacks. My best SHD paid for seeds. BlackBerry gum auto.

1 person likes this

Fuck the Mol

White widow Auto Dinafem:yep:

Cream mandarin XL Sweet seeds:yep:

Sweet skunk Fv Sweet seeds :yep:

Serious 6 Serious Seeds :yep::yep:

Edited by cumbriangreen
2 people like this

Ierdbei F3 

3 weeks of rain in week 5-8 flower and only 1 Tiny Bud with rot in it.

amazing smell also!

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Boswandeling said:

Ierdbei F3 

3 weeks of rain in week 5-8 flower and only 1 Tiny Bud with rot in it.

amazing smell also!

"Ierdbei is the Frisian version of the well known and robust Swiss strain ‘Erdbeer’ (=strawberry) " - Sounds great man! You got a pic or 2 of that, would love to see. Bless :bong:

1 person likes this

Unfortunatly no pics of that one.