Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrevolve

Adding non toxic pesticides into humidifier; citrus leaf cleaners. Spider mites

Hi everyone. I have a citrus based product that helps remove the mirea.

It does indeed do the job when sprayed but they keep coming back.

It's called spotless concentrate. It's an organic non toxic chemical. Would it work using in my humidifier. I've had the humidity a bit high a couple times and the whole leaves look similar to being sprayed.

I'm tempted to try as its killing me having to battle through my scrog setup and it's not even packed out in there yet.

I'm not in flower as of yet so humidity would not be an issue being up high just for the treatment.

1 person likes this

interesting. My humidifier has a spongy thing for essential oils etc. this idea could be a life saver. Off to the googleweb whilst we wait for someone in the know to reply :yep:

2 people like this

Personally in veg it hit them with Floramite.But you've got to get on it quick.I keep a small vile of Floramite just in case.

I'm surprised there arent more views on such a radical idea.

To update on this. I've ordered a humidifier with the oil cartridge. Unsure the ratio needed so will trial an amount and see what then outcome is.

1 person likes this

if all else fails try some sb plant invigorator it usually eradicates spider mites

I tried the humidifier. I don't think I can get the concentration high enough to warrant an effect against them.

Back to good old fashioned spraying.